Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mafia (SCH) [DAY 4]

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My apologies as I was starting to take things personally.
    May 6th 2013. <3. Always!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm more worried about Charlie voting for me than Nick.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    i'm sorry Georgia but considering the fact that we have confirmed i am the Karate master (way more then once) and yet you still tryed to pin me tells me you eather haven't read a single post seance day 2 ir more likely the case just managed to list off people who aren't tr members and tryed fraiming those who are (i also think nick just voted for you to save his own skin), along with your reactions i can't over look you anymore (god let her be a TR other wise my trainer kill count will be up to 4)##VOTE Georgia
    When the world falls Atlas will Stand

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgia View Post
    I'm more worried about Charlie voting for me than Nick.
    I've backed up my claim, now I'm waiting for your defense and reasons on why I shouldn't be suspecting you.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    by the way sorry for the inactivity today my wifi was down
    When the world falls Atlas will Stand

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 35 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    How many more hours before voting is over?
    REALITY IS A LOVELY PLACE BUT I WOULDN'T WANT TO LIVE THERE.

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    If I'm right it's 12 hours..

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Josh I know You are innocent OK....Never considered you a TR, I just forgot you were the Karate Master, I'm sorry.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Morning all,

I'm going to ##Vote: Georgia

Her actions just don't sit right with me. Like I said yesterday, Georgia and Amy are the top of my list and while it's quite possible Amy is TR and just sitting back watching us take ourselves out, as things stand I think Georgia is a more likely TR member.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I can't defend for myself Charlie, I don't have much of a reason...I will get aimed at for lying.I have too many votes on me at the moment.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgia View Post
    I can't defend for myself Charlie, I don't have much of a reason...I will get aimed at for lying.I have too many votes on me at the moment.
    So...you're refusing to defend yourself?

(Pssst, I'm going to bed now. Good night, everyone and sweetie dreams <3)

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Considering everyone is lying, and everyone at one point or another has been considered a suspect, the fact that you refuse to defend yourself on the basis that others may think you may be lying seems a bit odd. Everyone in the game potentially could be lying, however that doesn't stop them from defending themselves when accused, even if they don't have much of a reason. Honestly, I feel like not giving a defence is something someone would do if they were TR, it just seems like it could be a bluff of sorts. It makes me feel like I don't want to vote for her, which in turn makes me think I should vote for her.

##Vote:Georgia.
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Most people have a reason or explanation for not being TR but there are a couple who stick out more and I don’t know if maybe because I missed something they said or something because there is 34 pages of information to be considered.
    Tammie: Trainer and were attacked by 2 TR’s and been confirmed
    Saga: Innocent from the start
    Nick: Trainer and being very helpful
    Josh: Karate Master and confirmed
    Amy: Doesn’t seem to be TR...unless there is a female TR which I doubt.
    But who does that leave...Charlie, Sagator and GM….I’m not going to say you are all acting suspicious, some of you are not....but could you confirm or explain to me why you are a trainer and not a TR please if that is possible or if you already haven’t?
    Charlie is pushing really hard for me to be gone, pushing a lot. Even tho he defended for Justin who was a trainer, like Saga said it could be a mind game to win trust. I know I don’t have enough evidence for this but I might as well seeing as everyone doesn’t seem as suspicious.
    If I haven’t already… ##Vote: Charlie

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I guess I'm about to get lynched.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 35 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Okay.. I'm not sure if georgia is TR or not but I do know two people who are. Charlie and Nick. How do I know this? I'm the Psychic. And the two who lynched sierra are charlie and nick.
    REALITY IS A LOVELY PLACE BUT I WOULDN'T WANT TO LIVE THERE.