Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mafia (SCH) [DAY 4]

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sierra your puttin too much thought into my words, understand that people will be pushing attention away from them, therefore pointing fingers and trying to take down other people, I on the other hand have nothing to worry about so ima just lay back and watch the show ^~^ I still thin Tammie is an evil Bunny tho >.>

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryEhffinOak View Post
    I can't prove what I'm "noticing." You could very much be innocent. I know tht, but I keep finding links and reasons, and you continue to deny the slight chance you're a TR member because I ours supposedly so open and honest. It's just illogical to trust you based on that alone.

I'll provoke conversation as I feel the need, if I stay here long enough and am not kicked out. I'm not gonna cause mayhem and point out several ppl just so they can all vote me out in one swoop. That's reckless.

I'm also not gonna focus on you, one sole person, until you're out. But at the moment, you seem the most likely suspect imo.
    I can respect that, I guess. But it's illogical to trust anyone. And I'm not asking you to point fingers at everyone and cause mayhem.

I have about 4 suspects for now, and I don't want them all pointing at me, so I can see where you're coming from.

Let me ask you this, though. If I'm the most likely person to you.... Does that mean I stand out? Does standing out seem anything at all like a smart TR member would do?
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by XTheRavenX View Post
    Sierra your puttin too much thought into my words, understand that people will be pushing attention away from them, therefore pointing fingers and trying to take down other people, I on the other hand have nothing to worry about so ima just lay back and watch the show ^~^ I still thin Tammie is an evil Bunny tho >.>
    May I ask what makes you say that you've nothing to worry about? No one here gets to just kick-back and watch the show You're a part of this, you're a risk, and you're a candidate for being lynched. I don't see how you've nothing to worry about tbh.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Because unles you are wearing a white shirt with a big red "R" or have a talking meowth, u dont have anything to worry about, its funny how everyone here is pointing fingers and using people's words against them and dont realize that thats what makes them look more suspicious, as for me, I may be new to the game, I may not but one thing is certain, every time u point one finger at someone, three others are pointing back at you..what you say now can hurt u in the long run, the game just started so there really isnt any hard evidence on anyone, but a couple days later this can really hurt anyone :3 js

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
    I can respect that, I guess. But it's illogical to trust anyone. And I'm not asking you to point fingers at everyone and cause mayhem.

I have about 4 suspects for now, and I don't want them all pointing at me, so I can see where you're coming from.

Let me ask you this, though. If I'm the most likely person to you.... Does that mean I stand out? Does standing out seem anything at all like a smart TR member would do?
    Think of it this way. Would a TR member want to stand out, or be silent and hidden? Now, think about this. No matter what the answer to that is, he or she would be smart to think: well, they expect me to be one way, so I'm gonna go be the opposite. In order words, would a smart TR member want to stand out isn't the question. The question is, a smart TR member would most likely want to be the opposite of what he or she thinks everyone else expects a TR member to be. Only a foolish TR member is gonna act exactly how everyone thinks a TR member will act. You stand out because of how much you claim it's impossible that you could be one. You say you don't like lying and etc. You say a TR member wouldn't do this or would do that. It sounds like diversions to keep people from thinking it's you. It's like, you do one thing, and then say a TR member would never do that. Yes, you do stand out. And while you may be innocent, you don't stand out in the right way to me right now.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Because unles you are wearing a white shirt with a big red "R" or have a talking meowth, u dont have anything to worry about, its funny how everyone here is pointing fingers and using people's words against them and dont realize that thats what makes them look more suspicious, as for me, I may be new to the game, I may not but one thing is certain, every time u point one finger at someone, three others are pointing back at you..what you say now can hurt u in the long run, the game just started so there really isnt any hard evidence on anyone, but a couple days later this can really hurt anyone :3 js
    The weird thing is you say there's no reason to worry but you have at least one finger pointing at you already, based on the archives...

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I already know that, Raven. And I'm not really pointing fingers at anyone. Only simply trying to figure out why they're being pointed at me.

And just because you aren't obviously a TR member, doesn't mean that you've nothing to worry about. In a game full of guessing and deceit, everyone has a finger pointed at them. Even you.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Good evening all you beautiful people <3

Sorry for my very delayed response. Keeping up with this discussion gave me quite a headache that I had to cure.

Anyway after browsing through, and reading people's answers. I have concluded that Gary is innocent and would like to vote for ##Vote: Sagator.

Quite honestly, there isn't much for Sierra to be voted off. This seems more like a personal vendetta that Mr. Oak seems to have against Sierra u.u bad Gary!

Before I give my reasons, I would like to point out two comments made by Asuna (Tammie) and Geo.

"We need to listen to people defending themselves" - Asuna which was, "The main reason mafia won in the other thread" - Geo.

We need to listen/read other people's comments. Since the beginning of this thread, Gary has been very direct and active. He started conversations and has psychoanalyzed people's answers. Its pretty obvious that Gary is innocent. Just reread the answers to the question, if you were involved with TR what would you do? All of the answers given basically made everyone suspicious. Anyone falls into that category.

Mr.SandMan/Digi is only voting for Gary because his response to that question was, "if i was team rocket i would think it would make more seance to be an active talker, after all TR members are liars and cheats aren't they, i would think a rocket member would want to stir up confusion and try to turn us against each other with questions made to distract us or cast a guilty shadow on other trainers. after all the more of us that look guilty the harder it would be to find the real team rocket members", which evidently describes Gary's responses.

Saga actually makes a good point about Gary, which I agree with (though I am quite surprised he voted for Gary);

“You say Gary seems suspicious because he's been very direct, however, in the last game we played we voted off someone who was also very direct and we ended up paying for it by losing the entire game. Just because someone seems direct doesn't necessarily mean they're guilty. In all honesty, I don't seen any point in these types of questions just because it's a lying game, yet on the other hand I suppose it might be a good method of collecting data about how people write, communicate etc.”

I am voting for Sagator. Gary has repeatedly defended himself, but Sagator refuses to listen and continuously pursuits Gary. I am still confused about Saga though...He just made it to the top of my list u.u

If my response didn't make sense or you need more answers. Please ask ^^
    Last edited by Fabulous Charlie; 07-24-2014 at 03:54 AM.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Think of it this way. Would a TR member want to stand out, or be silent and hidden? Now, think about this. No matter what the answer to that is, he or she would be smart to think: well, they expect me to be one way, so I'm gonna go be the opposite. In order words, would a smart TR member want to stand out isn't the question. The question is, a smart TR member would most likely want to be the opposite of what he or she thinks everyone else expects a TR member to be. Only a foolish TR member is gonna act exactly how everyone thinks a TR member will act. You stand out because of how much you claim it's impossible that you could be one. You say you don't like lying and etc. You say a TR member wouldn't do this or would do that. It sounds like diversions to keep people from thinking it's you. It's like, you do one thing, and then say a TR member would never do that. Yes, you do stand out. And while you may be innocent, you don't stand out in the right way to me right now.
    Now, I never said me being TR is impossible. It's very possible if I was doing what you think I'm doing. Your concerns are justified as I guess I could see how my actions would be taken that way.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    At this point Gary is just defending himself, so is Sierra, but theres more to it, if the only question being thrown around is what would a TR member do, than the moment u anwser that question you are considered a suspect, thats like giving someone a witchcraft test, if they are inocent, they will drown in the river, and if they are gulty, they wil be lynched by the river...either way u will end up losing im not voting yet..but something tells me that the evil bunny is around :3

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous Charlie View Post
    Good evening all you beautiful people <3

Sorry for my very delayed response. Keeping up with this discussion gave me quite a headache that I had to cure.

Anyway after browsing through, and reading people's answers. I have concluded that Gary is innocent and would like to vote for ##Vote: Sagator.

Quite honestly, there isn't much for Sierra to be voted off. This seems more like a personal vendetta that Mr. Oak seems to have against Sierra u.u bad Gary!

Before I give my reasons, I would like to point out two comments made by Asuna (Tammie) and Geo.

"We need to listen to people defending themselves" - Asuna which was, "The main reason mafia won in the other thread" - Geo.

We need to listen/read other people's comments. Since the beginning of this thread, Gary has been very direct and active. He started conversations and has psychoanalyzed people's answers. Its pretty obvious that Gary is innocent. Just reread the answers to the question, if you were involved with TR what would you do? All of the answers given basically made everyone suspicious. Anyone falls into that category.

Mr.SandMan/Digi is only voted for Gary because his response to that question was, "if i was team rocket i would think it would make more seance to be an active talker, after all TR members are liars and cheats aren't they, i would think a rocket member would want to stir up confusion and try to turn us against each other with questions made to distract us or cast a guilty shadow on other trainers. after all the more of us that look guilty the harder it would be to find the real team rocket members", which evidently describes Gary's responses.

Saga actually makes a good point about Gary, which I agree with (though I am quite surprised he voted for Gary);

“You say Gary seems suspicious because he's been very direct, however, in the last game we played we voted off someone who was also very direct and we ended up paying for it by losing the entire game. Just because someone seems direct doesn't necessarily mean they're guilty. In all honesty, I don't seen any point in these types of questions just because it's a lying game, yet on the other hand I suppose it might be a good method of collecting data about how people write, communicate etc.”

I am voting for Sagator. Gary has repeatedly defended himself, but Sagator refuses to listen and continuously pursuits Gary. I am still confused about Saga though...He just made it to the top of my list u.u

If my response didn't make sense or you need more answers. Please ask ^^
    For the record, I am not after Sierra for personal reasons... I wouldn't be blinded by any personal disdain for her >.> I genuinely feel a reason to vote her off. Based on what I've said, I feel backed up in my claim, and if I find reason I'll of course leave her be. But during this swiftly ending day, I stand by my vote.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    For the record, I am not after Sierra for personal reasons... I wouldn't be blinded by any personal disdain for her >.> I genuinely feel a reason to vote her off. Based on what I've said, I feel backed up in my claim, and if I find reason I'll of course leave her be. But during this swiftly ending day, I stand by my vote.
    Now that's the way to play! Too many people often say "Voting for -name here- because of reasons already stated" You've made your claim, backed it up, and you're sticking by it? Good. Play the whole game that way and you'll do well.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ##Vote: Sierra

Why? Well why not bpend in with the crowd :3 xD nah, jkjk the reason im voting her off is because of the fact that she has been the one I have noticed to really tey to fit in, giving trick questions and vague anwsers, I feel like her trying to blend in is what makes her stand out the most, saying that there are certain things that a Tr member would do, and then not doing those things

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ##Vote: Sierra

Why? Well why not bpend in with the crowd :3 xD nah, jkjk the reason im voting her off is because of the fact that she has been the one I have noticed to really tey to fit in, giving trick questions and vague anwsers, I feel like her trying to blend in is what makes her stand out the most, saying that there are certain things that a Tr member would do, and then not doing those things
    Vague answers? Trick questions? I have been clear and concise in my questions and answers. Your lack of concern for yourself is more suspicious than my responses u.u

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    At the very beginning u didn't ask what a tr member would or wouldnt do, you simply stated it all, that alone caused an uproar(get it ) because from there on people were using that as an outline, the thing is that some thought that it was what a tr member would do, and others thought it is exactly what a tr member would not do, that to me looks like a seed of deception, and that alone makes me want to vote you off