Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mafia (SCH) [DAY 4]

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by XTheRavenX View Post
    At the very beginning u didn't ask what a tr member would or wouldnt do, you simply stated it all, that alone caused an uproar(get it ) because from there on people were using that as an outline, the thing is that some thought that it was what a tr member would do, and others thought it is exactly what a tr member would not do, that to me looks like a seed of deception, and that alone makes me want to vote you off
    I'd suggest you read farther back from there. I was asked what I would do as a TR member. And like many others, I stated what I would do as a TR member.
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You were not asked, we all were, you seemed pretty confident on letting everyone know the exact details of it, its like u had a rule book made with a tittle saying "what to do and what not to in case of suspicion" .-.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You were not asked, we all were, you seemed pretty confident on letting everyone know the exact details of it, its like u had a rule book made with a tittle saying "what to do and what not to in case of suspicion" .-.
    Is there something wrong with giving a clear answer to the question? It was indeed directed at all of us, which makes us all obligated to answer or face accusation. I knew what I would do as a TR member, and I let others know so that they could keep an eye out for anyone who had the same line of thinking as me. A simple "I would lie low" Or "I'd blend in!" Are not the only answers to that question. This game is ALL ABOUT details. The more the better in many cases.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    When ur given a question, u have the choice of answering it, or waiting to see someone step puts line with their anwsers, like I said earlier the whole "what would a tr member do" question is a trick question, and the moment u anwser u become a suspect..you were the only one to give such an anwser, like u just stated u mentioned the thing that YOU would do, yet ur saying it so u can let others know what to look out for in OTHER people

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Plus details are no fun why do u think csi shows last an hour? Its better to keep things in suspense *takes stolen pokemon to pc* it cant be all about details and suspicion its more fun when someone mixes things up...like that twist in the movie you never see coming

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    just taking a tallie so far we are at 4 votes Gary 3 votes Sierra and 1 vote Sagator

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    When ur given a question, u have the choice of answering it, or waiting to see someone step puts line with their anwsers, like I said earlier the whole "what would a tr member do" question is a trick question, and the moment u anwser u become a suspect..you were the only one to give such an anwser, like u just stated u mentioned the thing that YOU would do, yet ur saying it so u can let others know what to look out for in OTHER people
    Of course in OTHER people. Would you like people to automatically vote for you? Townie or TR, no one wants to be pointed at, and yet you are condemning me for giving a concise answer. Questions get discussions going, and discussions bring answers. By NOT answering, I would have appeared just as guilty. Waiting for someone else to act is not how I do things. If a question is asked, and I've no problem answering it, I'm gonna answer it. There is nothing wrong with me stating exactly what I'd do as a TR member.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    can someone double check that we started voting about half way down page 6 i just want to make it easier for everyone to keep track of

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Plus details are no fun why do u think csi shows last an hour? Its better to keep things in suspense *takes stolen pokemon to pc* it cant be all about details and suspicion its more fun when someone mixes things up...like that twist in the movie you never see coming
    No, it isn't. This isn't a movie where you know that the good guys will still come out on top. A lack in details could kill the whole town. And your behavior is mildly disturbing. As if you don't care about the town winning, you just want to see some action.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You certain do add quite the... "unique" character to this mystery, that's for sure.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandMan View Post
    can someone double check that we started voting about half way down page 6 i just want to make it easier for everyone to keep track of
    It looks like it started on page 6 with a vote against me

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well hell I dont mind voting for myself, its all about that detail people overlook, everyone tries to get down to the smallest details, but usually the anwser is right infront of ur eyes, so in my eyes, I see a trick question be anwsered in such a way where u were able to basically divide everyone in here into those who believe ehat u said is absolutely true, and those who think that its all backwards and wha u said is exactly wha they wouldnt do, so I find that to be the seed of deception, and thats my reason for voting u off :3 everything else is just me tryna spice thing up dont mind the crazy girl w the team rocket shirt...uh I mean the Rutgers university shirt xD

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    lol i know that (i was the first to vote unfortunately) i ment the number of votes for each person though

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well thats the thing, I cant tell u if I care if the town dies or not, then that would give my position away, I can be Tr, I can be freaking Giovanni for all we know, or I can be red tryna save the day, either way I have neutral feelings for the town

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryEhffinOak View Post
    You certain do add quite the... "unique" character to this mystery, that's for sure.
    Im trying my hardest :3 its fun