Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mafia (SCH) [DAY 4]

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Wait you know he's innocent.. You're looker?

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ok so after last night's conversation I have compiled some quotes that has convinced me that Georgia is a member of Team Rocket;

First this quote -
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgia View Post
    If there is 1 female TR that would lead to either Tammie or Amy...and Amy happens to be real quiet at the moment so I'm gonna look back over any of there comments.
    and this quote, which I shortened -
    No I think Amy is innocent...before I saw your comment...I was going to post this.
    I don’t think Josh would be a TR if he was sorta defending me with Tammies theory that time with putting a hole in it so yeah I think he is more on the innocent side.
    I haven’t really considered Saga and Josh as I normally agreed with a lot they said and I always thought they were innocent and never really questioned them….Maybe I should now.
    But Josh seems to be voting off the wrong people who are trainers so maybe that should be taken into consideration a little.

With Charlie I just find it a little strange how he thinks I am TR because I’m not really on the top of peoples lists like I am with him….But right now he is making his way to the top of my list but I don’t know about Sagator anymore as he was a main suspect of mine.

If there is a female TR I am thinking it’s Tammie, Amy seems more like a trainer as I stated above. But all we know for certain as there is definitely a male TR and Tammie does seem to be a bit innocent in some of her comments.
    First off, you have been on my list of suspicion since day one, as has everyone been. Day 2 is when your comments convinced me you were a member of Team Rocket, something that Geo and I agreed upon.

Second we have established the innocence of Digi and Tammie, as have been previously stated. Digi is the Karate Master and we know this because he feels awful for attacking two trainers, Raven and Geo, and he is determine to get a team rocket member today. Tammie's innocence is based on the confirmation of Sierra gave of Tammie's claim that she was attacked by two Team Rocket members. I accused her of claiming her role and I backed off of Tammie because I trusted Sierra more at the time, and erased her name on the list of suspects.

Second, these quotes -
    ...Oh and the 2 TR's are male.
    Again You are pointing figures at the wrong person.
    No because if I defend for myself It will look like I am getting snappy and it will look more suspicious. I'm not having anymore Trainers voted off including myself, it would be silly.
    Well apparently I am pointing fingers at the wrong people so me saying my opinion wont help and will still get me voted off anyway. >.>
    A TR wouldn't be telling everyone to vote them off for a start.
    Georgia claims we are pointing are fingers at the wrong person, yet she has not adequately defended herself or has given me reasons to doubt her. Her attempt to create doubt in me has only resolved me to think she is a member of Team Rocket. Yes, I initially said that we should listen to people's defenses, but Georgia hasn't given any and I am still waiting.

Also, Georgia, a Team Rocket member would certainly ask people to vote them off, simply to gain their sympathy.

and my third set of quotes -
    I don't think there is anyway there is a female TR....And how many guys are left? I now Nick is innocent out of the guys. So there is Charlie, Sagator, GM, Josh and Saga....Ok so who is the trainer.
    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Breeder Tammie View Post
    I have a feeling both Georgia and Amy are innocent. And TR is made of 4 guys.
    I don't think there is anyway there is a female TR....And how many guys are left? I now Nick is innocent out of the guys. So there is Charlie, Sagator, GM, Josh and Saga....Ok so who is the trainer.
    Honestly, Georgia quickly changed her use of words when she was off the list of suspicion (something I have done but only because I like being dramatic, just saying ). Anyway, after conversing with Tammie during the night on this thread, Georgia decided to not suspect Tammie or Amy, after Tammie has voted for her. There is a possibility that Team Rocket is made up of 4 guys (now 3), but there is also a possibility that at least one member is a female.

With that I would like to cast my vote, even though it is extremely early:

##Vote: Georgia

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    See and the fact that she's now saying Nick is innocent makes me believe that he's TR too.. Cause at the beginning she voted for him which is very odd. But now she believes him to be a normal trainer..

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Breeder Tammie View Post
    See and the fact that she's now saying Nick is innocent makes me believe that he's TR too.. Cause at the beginning she voted for him which is very odd. But now she believes him to be a normal trainer..
    Weren't people also suspicious of Nick during day 2? Didn't you say, Tammie that you suspected Nick was one of the two who attacked you?
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

Pikachu Belle Guest
    Yes I was.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

Pikachu Belle Guest
    >.> okay now I'm terribly suspicious over Nick.. He didn't explain why..

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 35 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Seems like Nick is asleep or something...
    REALITY IS A LOVELY PLACE BUT I WOULDN'T WANT TO LIVE THERE.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hmm....that's not like him, Tammie....remember Robin said he is going to put another Pokemon in play.

Pikachu Belle Guest
    Silly me! Forgot about that..

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 35 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well.. I vote for Charlie. Why? Cause no one else looks as suspicious as he does in my opinion. ##vote: Charlie
    REALITY IS A LOVELY PLACE BUT I WOULDN'T WANT TO LIVE THERE.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    So you vote for me when we are meant to be suspecting 3-4 trainers? Don't pin the vote on me. I can't believe it..
    May 6th 2013. <3. Always!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Just vote me out. I'm done.
    May 6th 2013. <3. Always!

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Master Nick View Post
    I believe Nick would definitely provide his reasons if he could.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagator View Post
    Well.. I vote for Charlie. Why? Cause no one else looks as suspicious as he does in my opinion. ##vote: Charlie
    I know I've been suspicious of Charlie too, however would you care to elaborate as to why he's more suspicious than Georgia right now? I'm going to withhold my vote for now, but how long until the day is over?