Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mafia (SCH) [DAY 4]

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Breeder Tammie View Post
    You're trying to make the others vote for me >.>
    Am I really? Or trying to get you to realize that you are much more of a monster than I am? Look at how delighted Digi was at throwing some off a roof. At least I showed some sympathy for the deaths of Sierra, Raven, Gary, and Geo. What has he shown?

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    I did delight at throwing nick of the roof but only because it made me feel the last 2 didn't die in vain
    When the world falls Atlas will Stand

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    But they did, Digi. You caused their deaths, you helped their deaths. You are a Mafian, much more than I am u.u

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Have you noticed that Sagator has not comment at all? After he claims he was a psychic? How can you trust one another when others have trusted you with their very lives.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    And look at what each of you have done u.u lynching one another, causing each other's deaths, all on the basis that I've arrived in town?

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Now don't get me started on questioning you, Digi.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *prepares self for lynch* Lalalala, goodbye citizens of this cruel cruel world. May the odds be ever in someone's favor. My last words are, "Who is really the monster of this game? For it is not I as my death only tallies your 6 and the team rocket only has 3. May life treat you as she sees fits"

With love and sadness <3

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 35 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Okay, hold up, wait a minute. I haven't had much time for pokebay and mafia cause I've been having a series of continuous assessments at the uni. And I'm not TR. Charlie is messing with your head. And I must say hrs good at it... I wouldn't want him to be a real life villain.
    REALITY IS A LOVELY PLACE BUT I WOULDN'T WANT TO LIVE THERE.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 35 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I also did point out Nick is TR.

Anyways.. its unanimous ##vote: charlie

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *puts on pink sweather and blue jeans* All I'm saying is I have not role claimed in this entire game, the two people we suspected claim a role as soon as the heat was turned up. Tammie, I implore you, look at who your real friends were and who were against you.

Now I must wait for my death, may it be swift and quick.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Robin's ended the day in the chat and I'm about to head off for the night but first I wanted to post this. I've been under the effects of jigglypuff so that's why I didn't post this sooner.

Sagator isn't the psychic, I'm the psychic. By the time I got online to tell you that Charlie and nick had ko'd Sierra it was already day and I was "asleep".

At first I couldn't work out why he was saying he was the psychic but I've had the last 2 days to think and I think I know why now. TR are trying to play us! By having Sagator, the final TR member, give us 2 members of TR they're hoping we'll never lynch him and he'll be the last one standing. That's why he asked about lying about roles, that's why Nick said "best of luck executing our exceptional plan". Whoever survives the night needs to be very careful they don't fall for TR's plan.

I've heard Charlie was good at this game, I just didn't realise how good he was until now.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 35 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! You've got to be kidding me!!!

Well it's up to you pokemon trainers. Who are you going to believe.. me or gaming master. I really don't feel like arguing. Lynch me if you like. At least you'd know the truth then.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    So kill you both just to be safe and call it a day?
    When the world falls Atlas will Stand

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ideally yes but my understanding of the situation right now is that we're at 3 trainers and 1 rocket.

TR will KO one of us tonight leaving us with 2 trainers and 1 rocket. If the wrong person gets lynched tomorrow we're left with 1 trainer and 1 rocket. The Rocket knocks out the trainer the next night and they win.

Unfortunately there's not enough time to knock us both out and win the game for the trainers so whoever does make it through the night will have to pick carefully. It's literally the outcome of the game at stake on that one decision.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    **Robin is currently unable to post the results of the night, so I shall stand in for him**

Eliminated: Tammie, sided with trainers.

The sun rises, DAY 5 ends in roughly 40 hours. This last day will decide the fate of Saffron.
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?