Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mafia (SCH) [DAY 4]

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Morning all!

Quote Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
    I'm not so sure that we can assume that they're guys. People mis-speak and use improper pronouns all the time when writing u.u
    This is true, the '2 guys' thing could be incorrect but even if we assume it's true that still leaves 2 TR members we have no information about.

Considering we have 12 people left and 4 are female (if I'm mistaken please correct me, I often forget who's male/female when it's just names on a forum) i.e. 33% are female. I think it's safe to assume that at least 1 TR member is female. It may even be a 50/50 split with 2 male TR and 2 female TR but that'd be more of a guess then following the statistics.

I'm going to have to read the last day and a half's posts properly before I vote (some posts I've only had a quick glance at). I don't want to just pick someone at random without looking at what we've got/what's been said.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Asuna Yūuki View Post
    (Looks like the internet will be on all night. I'll stay up a bit longer.) I do think Nick has a point.. Haymac is a high risk but I thought he'd explain his absences but he hasn't..
    Exactly. He is absent from the game but not the site. Hence my reasoning for potentially voting against him.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Sagators gone so he cannot back himself. So we either vote for Sagator or Haymac.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I always thought a TR would be very quite, these were my thoughts from day 1...the least active and who was the least active out of everyone and hoping people would forget him...that would be Hymac. But I never thought much about him of course....I have also had my suspicions on Sagator of course from day 1.
    I also find it odd Geo is out to get me... I doesn't bother me but it would let trainers down knowing another is gone.
    May 6th 2013. <3. Always!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    i'm going to say Haymac here because as you guys said he is so inactive and his votes aren't to justified, well the same could be said about Sagator's votes at least he trys defending him self and i want to hear a bit more from him first

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Lets just say I am prepared to drag someone down.
    How long do we have to vote?

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Time's running out u.u

Pikachu Belle Guest
    I believe its around 12 hours Georgie

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think Sagator may have a Clefairy....This is why we need to be careful who we vote for.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    yup casting my vote :/ ##Vote: Haymac

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm thinking of voting for Haymac.... seems less of a risk of something bad happening but still a chance he is TR.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The way I'm thinking now is that we can vote off either Haymac or Sagator today an the other tomorrow... Sagator was pleased to find out that he could lie about his role. I don't know about yall, but that sends up quite a few red flags. Why would he need to lie if he was for the town?
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    more of the case if he mentions a role i wouldn't put to much faith in believing him, however i like the idea of handling one fallowed by the other if it comes down to it

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm gonna go right ahead and cast my vote:

##Vote: Haymac

Reason: All the things I've pointed out about him over the course of previous posts.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm really sorry, I've been out of town with my cousins recently and haven't had much time to do this. I've had a really busy week...