Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mafia (SCH) [DAY 4]

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    for now Raven seems like an inconvenience but little more then that i don't give her posts to much attention or back up to them, unless she starts totruely rase red flags i wont pay her any attention really

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh no its the champion of the pokebay league!!!, he has to be the leader of Tr, its the most ironic, funniest thing yhat could happen....and it can also be true

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    “You say Gary seems suspicious because he's been very direct, however, in the last game we played we voted off someone who was also very direct and we ended up paying for it by losing the entire game."

No further comment u.u

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandMan View Post
    for now Raven seems like an inconvenience but little more then that i don't give her posts to much attention or back up to them, unless she starts totruely rase red flags i wont pay her any attention really
    So sad what do I have to do to get some atention around here steal peoples pokemon :/

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandMan View Post
    I'll probably do the same thing for a little while. But not long, most likely.
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by XTheRavenX View Post
    Oh no its the champion of the pokebay league!!!, he has to be the leader of Tr, its the most ironic, funniest thing yhat could happen....and it can also be true
    Better yet it'd be funny if you were a TR trying to stir the pot.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm going to start to think about the ones who haven't said much and for a moment not focus on the ones who have a higher chance of being voted.
    May 6th 2013. <3. Always!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 35 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous Charlie View Post
    Good evening all you beautiful people <3

Sorry for my very delayed response. Keeping up with this discussion gave me quite a headache that I had to cure.

Anyway after browsing through, and reading people's answers. I have concluded that Gary is innocent and would like to vote for ##Vote: Sagator.

Quite honestly, there isn't much for Sierra to be voted off. This seems more like a personal vendetta that Mr. Oak seems to have against Sierra u.u bad Gary!

Before I give my reasons, I would like to point out two comments made by Asuna (Tammie) and Geo.

"We need to listen to people defending themselves" - Asuna which was, "The main reason mafia won in the other thread" - Geo.

We need to listen/read other people's comments. Since the beginning of this thread, Gary has been very direct and active. He started conversations and has psychoanalyzed people's answers. Its pretty obvious that Gary is innocent. Just reread the answers to the question, if you were involved with TR what would you do? All of the answers given basically made everyone suspicious. Anyone falls into that category.

Mr.SandMan/Digi is only voting for Gary because his response to that question was, "if i was team rocket i would think it would make more seance to be an active talker, after all TR members are liars and cheats aren't they, i would think a rocket member would want to stir up confusion and try to turn us against each other with questions made to distract us or cast a guilty shadow on other trainers. after all the more of us that look guilty the harder it would be to find the real team rocket members", which evidently describes Gary's responses.

Saga actually makes a good point about Gary, which I agree with (though I am quite surprised he voted for Gary);

“You say Gary seems suspicious because he's been very direct, however, in the last game we played we voted off someone who was also very direct and we ended up paying for it by losing the entire game. Just because someone seems direct doesn't necessarily mean they're guilty. In all honesty, I don't seen any point in these types of questions just because it's a lying game, yet on the other hand I suppose it might be a good method of collecting data about how people write, communicate etc.”

I am voting for Sagator. Gary has repeatedly defended himself, but Sagator refuses to listen and continuously pursuits Gary. I am still confused about Saga though...He just made it to the top of my list u.u

If my response didn't make sense or you need more answers. Please ask ^^
    First of all I haven't voted.

Second, I only pointed out reasons why I suspect/accuse Gary of being TR. Was awaiting his response before I vote. And even I am beginning to have doubts to my claim. And about my pursuit it him: it's a lying game so forgive me if I decide to take what he says with a pinch of salt. He hasn't done a thorough job of convincing me he isn't TR but looking back on the previous game it seems kind of dumb to accuse someone cause he's active. I'll need to read the rest of the thread to understand his and sierra's defence and then I will cast my vote.
    REALITY IS A LOVELY PLACE BUT I WOULDN'T WANT TO LIVE THERE.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 35 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Master Nick View Post
    Afternoon all! You know that expression "Miss a day, miss a lot"? That very well applies to today's game! Anyway after I have done some reading I am ready to cast my vote, so here goes:

##Vote: Sagator
    He's been rather pushy to get Gary voted off... Even though Gary has done nothing to warrant a vote even if he did ask one question to attempt to psychoanalyze us and our answers. And too be honest Sagator has just come off a bit too pushy in my eyes. So as a result I'm voting for Sagator
    Yes.. I pushed hard. But that was just me stating my opinion and I don't think you're going to get good answers from being soft in the first place.

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    I believe Gary/Justin to be innocent. If he isn't then I'm sorry u.u

After reading all the pages, I've decided that Sierra has argued her case well. I don't really know if it's enough to change my mind on the vote but we still have time left so.

Sagator.. He has seemed a little bit pushy. But then again we were getting no-where with the vote.

I'll keep my vote with Sierra for now.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 35 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm still not clear on why people think sierra is TR. She simply answered the question Gary asked... and it's so tempting to join the band wagon and vote for Sierra cause I'm no longer sure about Gary.

Well I guess I'll cast my vote

##vote: Gary

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I am taking awhile to vote for someone and it's because of analyzing what everyone is saying or because not everyone has commented yet which makes me suspicious...them being less Active makes me think they are just hiding.

Gary is only only really just analyzing what people say in a Psychological way...was that the right word. But yeah I think he is innocent and too Active. Also with Sagator he is being too Active too making the eyes on him..sorta with Sierra too, It doesn't look good but the more you say the more others will think it is you because they have more to say against you which would make it too obvious if you were TR....unless you are very confident you wont get caught.

As I quote from Saga: "You say Gary seems suspicious because he's been very direct, however, in the last game we played we voted off someone who was also very direct and we ended up paying for it by losing the entire game. Just because someone seems direct doesn't necessarily mean they're guilty. In all honesty, I don't seen any point in these types of questions just because it's a lying game, yet on the other hand I suppose it might be a good method of collecting data about how people write, communicate etc."

Others are going with the active people but I on the other hand am going to go safe with the quiet ones...there are still plenty who have not said much...maybe in fear they will give something away that gives a clue about being TR...but also doesn't mean I will take all my focus on the ones active...I'm still watching very carefully.

I also know some are just joking around a little and say suspicious things like Raven...she is taking things from a different approach yes, but really takes the suspicion right off her, I know she is smarter than what she seems.

A little suspicious of my boyfriend, just because he is a little calm and the whole we can figure this out and saying we can work together..just makes me feel like he is trying to be the good guy..take all the eyes off him and of course as Tammie said Blend in. But of course I need a better reason for a vote...but I kinda need to vote so For Now...

##Vote: Nick
    Sorry honey..
    May 6th 2013. <3. Always!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ##Unvote:Gary
    I felt I was running out of time to vote because I thought the day ended sooner, and as for why, I was made a little more suspicious of Gary after voting for Sierra simply because it didn't seem to me like there was much evidence to go on at first. However, I realise this was not a very good reason to vote at all.
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Voting is now closed!

Results will be up shortly.
    Poison Type Veteran

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    In the heat of discussion, a young man by the name of Gary spoke out higher than all the rest. Although his reasoning made sense, his rash argument drew attention to himself. Murmurs rung through the crowd as he gradually became the main suspect. "He's a Rocket!" The crowd accused. Before he could defend himself, multiple Pokemon were summoned and surrounded. There was nothing he could do. Nurse Joy had barely got to the scene before the man collapsed. She remorsefully checked his pockets. The mobfell deathly silent as she found a Pokedex.

"What we done? He was just... a Pokemon trainer..."

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______

Eliminated:
    GaryEhffinOak (Pokemon Trainer, sided with Pokemon Trainers).

Rockets: 4
    Trainers: 9

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______

Night 1 will now commence. Anyone with specific roles will have 24 hours to pm me their actions.

TR Kill Power: 2
    Poison Type Veteran