Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mafia (SCH) [DAY 4]

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Well, There Goes The Neighbourhood...

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    NIGHT 1's verdict will commence in an hour and a half, shortly followed by DAY2. Any roles who have yet to trigger their actions have that amount of time to do so.
    Poison Type Veteran

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    The city of Saffron fell quite after the commotions of DAY1. However, some were still restless to know the truth.

A girl called Raven was snooping around the gym when a deep voice roared, "Halt! Who goes there!?" Raven gasped, but was too frightened to say a word.
    "You're one of them, aren't you!" the man said accusingly as he walked into the light of the street lamp. He was dressed in martial robes, his eyes furrowed.
    "No, no you've got it all wrong!" she pleaded.
    "Liar!" Hitmonlee, go!"

Raven screamed as she was attacked, defenseless. After she fell to the ground, a small item fell out of her pocket. The karate master picked up the Pokedex. "Hmm... I must be more careful with with my choices. My apologies, trainer Raven."

The karate master bowed respectfully at Raven's lifeless body.

Eliminated:
    Raven, Pokemon Trainer (aligned with Pokemon Trainer).

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________-

On the other side of the city, a young trainer ran through the back alleys, panting heavily, constantly checking her back. Suddenly, she bumped into a broad figure. "Going somewhere?" he said threateningly.

She gasped and tried to run the other way, but a shadowed figure stood in her way. "Tonight's not your lucky night."

"Please, let me go!" she begged, but the two figures began to to advance on her from either side.

One of the figures was about to grab a poke ball from their waist when a small Pokemon suddenly appeared on the trainer's back.

"breh.."

"Abra!" the trainer cheered. With a confident smile, she winked at the two Rockets. "Sorry boys. Not tonight!"

Before either of the Rockets could make another move, the trainer and Abra disappeared with a flash of light.

"Damn it!" one of the Rockets cursed and kicked a trash can in anger.

__________________________________________________ ___________________________

Just as Nurse Joy was about to close the Pokemon Centre, a person crawled through the automatic doors, their body crackling with static.
    "My goodness!" Nurse Joy gasped. "Let me help you. I'll have you back to perfect health in no time."

The trainer was nursed back to health, cured of paralysis.
    Last edited by Baby Koga; 07-25-2014 at 12:18 PM.
    Poison Type Veteran

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    [DAY 2] has now begun. With so much drama, yet only one casualty, tensions are sure to be high among the captives of Saffron City.

Some trainers have had the misfortune of encountering angry wild Pokemon.

You have 48 hours to chose the next victim to be lynched. Best of luck!

[Edit)

Team Rocket count: 4

Trainers: 8
    Last edited by Baby Koga; 07-25-2014 at 12:36 PM.
    Poison Type Veteran

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Morning all. I guess today is the day we crack down on who is TR. We need to be more aware. After losing two trainers we can't afford to lose more.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I couldn't agree more. We have had two trainers taken down already and can't afford any more losses. This is where the game hits a turning point because it's a do or die situation. We need to start thinking strategically and asking more questions as a team in order to find TR and eliminate them fast before we get taken down. Questions we need to be thinking right now are the likes of "Who is the most likely person that would've killed Raven?", "What was their motive for killing her?", "What did they stand to gain from Raven being killed" etc.
    Last edited by The Kiwi Dragon; 07-25-2014 at 12:40 PM.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    There Goes Another One...

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Hmm I still have my suspicions over Sierra.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Update: Amy has received a warning. If she does not participate within the next 48 hours, she will be modkilled.
    Poison Type Veteran

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Asuna Yūuki View Post
    Hmm I still have my suspicions over Sierra.
    May I ask why?
    You see I too have suspicions of Sierra. But I want to see if we are on the same page.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    This day should be a day we at LEAST get a TR member lynched guys...

Pikachu Belle Guest
    It seemed to me that she was getting annoyed of the act that Raven was playing. But then again she had suspicions over Justin. So my bets is that she's either the Fighting master or Team Rocket.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoKeyblader View Post
    This day should be a day we at LEAST get a TR member lynched guys...
    We are certainly trying to lynch a TR. Unless you believe otherwise.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Best of luck to us trainers...

Pikachu Belle Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoKeyblader View Post
    Best of luck to us trainers...
    Hmm. This is a bit of a risky sentence. He could actually be a trainer or using it as a disguise.