Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mafia (SCH) [DAY 4]

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    *facepalm* Yep, it sure was, but anyways, lets recall... Justin and Raven were killed and lynched, 4 TR Members are still on the loose, we could be in a pinch here because they have a killing power of 2 plus there are 8 of us so if we lynch someone wrong there would be 7 then those who get killed will reduce us to 5... unless of course we have type advantage...

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Asuna Yūuki View Post
    It seemed to me that she was getting annoyed of the act that Raven was playing. But then again she had suspicions over Justin. So my bets is that she's either the Fighting master or Team Rocket.
    We seem to have the same suspicions almost. I agree on the part that she had suspicions of Justin right before he was lynched, and whilst it'd be easy to pick her as Raven's killer aka the Karate Master I don't necessarily agree, mostly because it would give her away. I'm guessing whoever attacked Raven was annoyed by either her presence or the remarks she made. I'd go as far as taking a guess and say that person never actually said anything to or about Raven to attempt to blend in and avoid being detected. Just my thoughts.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hmm. This is a bit of a risky sentence. He could actually be a trainer or using it as a disguise.
    From my perspective it sounds like one of two things: First that it may be a cryptic message. Something someone would say if they were part of the team that had the upper hand over the other. Almost like "Good luck to you all but you're all screwed". Or like you said he could just actually be a trainer which I certainly hope is true.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Ok so let me just say that what I meant is that we have a lesser percentage even though we have a greater number, Im just saying we have lesser than 50% to make a right choice and it's totally ok with me if you guys lynch me for making a move I never thought I would regret, Ive played the other Mafia game and so far all I know is that people say "You'll Regret This Decision" but for me let me just say that instead of saying that I'm ok with you guys lynching me because I did make myself suspicious, but for all I have to say, Im a trainer for real and I just want to help, I know that after making a bad move it will keep chaining and revealing more things that people will exactly think that it is not real like what I just said... So to give you an idea, chaining is bad but it cant be avoided so now I know im a prime suspect and its ok since I did make a decision badly.

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Well we should wait for others to arrive. Maybe they can help us find TR!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    We just need to stop dragging down the ones who are most active or being extremely suspicious. ...it couldn't be more more blantly obvious it's not them. Look In a different direction.
    May 6th 2013. <3. Always!

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Okay there's a trainer I've had my suspicions over. Charlie. He hasn't spoke. But then I realised. Maybe he was the trainer to have been paralysed by Electabuzz? If I'm right he should be more active today and we'll hear what he has to say.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    I agree for now... but maybe not to all players who are active though...

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Okay there's a trainer I've had my suspicions over. Charlie. He hasn't spoke. But then I realised. Maybe he was the trainer to have been paralysed by Electabuzz? If I'm right he should be more active today and we'll hear what he has to say.
    Yeah, Probably, Amy WAS warned but Charlie was not...

Pikachu Belle Guest
    It would be nice to hear what he has to say. After all he probably watched all of what happened yesterday.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yes that is true. There are quite a few who haven't commented much. I just don't want to have things aimed at another innocent trainer.
    Also luckily know one really suspects me...interesting.
    May 6th 2013. <3. Always!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My suspicion over Charlie is due to the fact that at the beginning of the last mafia game he almost single handedly took down the town. I feel pretty confident in saying he's good at this game, although that doesn't necessarily mean he is part of TR, but I'm keeping an eye on him.
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

Pikachu Belle Guest
    I haven't noticed anything odd about you. Other then you didn't join the others in voting for Justin and Sierra.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Weeeeell, at one point I DID get suspicious of YOU Georgia...

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Good morning everyone!

Sorry for my lack of responses, the first day was wayyy too hectic for me and I couldn't think until the final hours, as you can see by my very long comment about Gary, may he and Raven rest in peace T.T especially adorable Gary <3

Honestly though, what Geo has said, raised a few flags. I'm going to be watching what he comments and how he responds to others.

I feel like Sierra wouldn't attack Raven. It seemed that Sierra was trying to explain to Raven the game while also trying to maintain a calm composure, and trying not to raise a few flags. She recieved...three votes? One from Raven, one from Tammie (Asuna) and one from Gary. Though I couldn't see why Tammie and Raven would vote for her? Sierra had a very good defense and I'm 99% sure she is a trainer, just like I was 99% sure that Gary was innocent.

Oh, wow I was wondering when I would be suspected. Just for clarification, I believe I commented twice in yesterday's events and Amy did not comment...Just saying. Another thing, in response to Saga's comment, everyone was fairly new to the game. The only two experienced players were Nick and Sierra, making the game a bit easier to win because of the lack of experience. I admit that game was quite fun but I had an identity meltdown just being in the Mafia. Yes I am capable of taking over a town, but isn't everyone in this game? All of us, at least suspect one another, and all of us are capable of deceit and lying, even when we say otherwise. I would be quite surprised if I wasn't a suspect and we all have our suspicions.