Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mafia (SCH) [DAY 4]

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Amy's currently with her Uncle and has no internet I believe.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Btw, yeah, I know I raised some flags because of that reply I did...

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Master Nick View Post
    We seem to have the same suspicions almost. I agree on the part that she had suspicions of Justin right before he was lynched, and whilst it'd be easy to pick her as Raven's killer aka the Karate Master I don't necessarily agree, mostly because it would give her away. I'm guessing whoever attacked Raven was annoyed by either her presence or the remarks she made. I'd go as far as taking a guess and say that person never actually said anything to or about Raven to attempt to blend in and avoid being detected. Just my thoughts.
    I never actually thought that Justin was a TR member u.u And I chose to ignore Raven. I voted for neither of them.
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Also, wouldn't it be a dead giveaway for me to kill her right after I discussed with her about her wild playing? It'd be a stupid move. Plain and simple.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    OK I just did some rereading and I screwed up on your vote Sierra. My apologies about that.
    Also I know it is a dead giveaway, and I know you think rather strategically so I didn't think it was you. I was trying to show a way to dismiss Tammie's proposal that you were the Karate Master.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Hmm I can see how I made a mistake. I was just trying to see who would do that to Raven.. :/

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Someone who must've thought that she WAS actually TR and not just acting that way. It was a good and bad strategy. Lynch her for acting that way, and she turns out to be a trainer. Leave her be, and she may have been a TR member hiding in plain sight all along u.u Someone probably didn't want to risk the latter scenario and went ahead and killed her.

Pikachu Belle Guest
    It's in the past. And we should act on who to vote for next. Sorry if I seem pushy but we don't want to lose any other trainers.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Asuna Yūuki View Post
    It's in the past. And we should act on who to vote for next. Sorry if I seem pushy but we don't want to lose any other trainers.
    Nah it's cool, I share the feels. I feel like I'm just spinning my wheels figuring out who to vote for...

Pikachu Belle Guest
    I still have suspicions over Charlie..

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Asuna Yūuki View Post
    I still have suspicions over Charlie..
    While Charlie did take down the town last game, I think he's innocent.
    He said that he thought Justin was innocent, and he was.
    TR know who each other are, and who the trainers are. So, if he was TR and knew Justin was innocent, he'd have gotten us to vote for Justin and get rid of him, rather than sticking his neck out to defend him. That's just my opinion.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm wary of the inactives. And people who vote with little or no reason. Such as Haymac. He just came on and voted Justin with no reasoning...

And Sand... While he did have a reason, it was a bit odd. Justin wasn't the most obviously suspicious person, I (apparently) was. Yet he got the vote going against Justin...

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I agree with Sierra about Sand voting for Gary, although admittedly I did as well at first. Charlie also pointed out that Sagator was another person to raise suspicions about Gary, however neither of them have participated at all in today's discussion. Where are they?
    Haymac seems to be acting exactly as he did in the last game, which is randomly! I don't really have an opinion about Haymac yet, he just keeps doing the same thing over and over.
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Saga View Post
    I agree with Sierra about Sand voting for Gary, although admittedly I did as well at first. Charlie also pointed out that Sagator was another person to raise suspicions about Gary, however neither of them have participated at all in today's discussion. Where are they?
    Haymac seems to be acting exactly as he did in the last game, which is randomly! I don't really have an opinion about Haymac yet, he just keeps doing the same thing over and over.
    I'm in the same boat about Digi (MrSandMan) and Sagator because both originally voted for Gary and it seems from the previous day's events that neither of them actually really took into account Gary's defenses, after the countless comments he put up defending himself. Though you surprise me a bit, I'm glad that you were able to listen to his defenses, Saga.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous Charlie View Post
    I'm in the same boat about Digi (MrSandMan) and Sagator because both originally voted for Gary and it seems from the previous day's events that neither of them actually really took into account Gary's defenses, after the countless comments he put up defending himself. Though you surprise me a bit, I'm glad that you were able to listen to his defenses, Saga.
    Ultimately it didn't matter that I changed my vote, though. The first day was absolutely crazy and luckily it seems a lot calmer now. Also, looking back GM2K also voted for Gary.
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!