Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mafia (SCH) [DAY 4]

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    More of the case we need to be more careful. Who ever bagged Raven clearly acted rashly without much thought however the karate master is supposed to be on our side but it seems he can be just as much a threat as TR

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    A and as far as my vote for Gary go's I voted him because in most cases in both battles and just joking around in the chat he rarely if ever takes the role as an attacker or one to cause action and then not sit back and observe. His behavior was out of character to me and impaired to the others this raised more suspicion to me. As far as me being the first to vote against him that was because boo one else was willing to be the first to vote. And Sierra you know I sleep to the late after noon regularly I just woke up if wasn't avoiding the chat

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    *compared to the others

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think comparing someone's behaviour in the game with how they act naturally was the wrong way to go about things.
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    this is my first time playing and i with no prior expiriance i was forced to go off of what little i know :/

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Morning all! Go to sleep for a night and I missed a whole heap!

I was shocked to see Raven was eliminated by the Karate Master. I'm even more shocked that both Gary and Raven were both trainers since the way they both seemed to go after Sierra I was sure at least one, if not both, of them was TR trying to convince us to lynch her. It's obvious the Karate Master was doing what they thought was right and are truly sorry for the mistake.

I, personally, don't think we should take into account how people played in the last game or how they normally behave because this is a completely separate game and not a normal situation so people will act a bit differently to normal.

As for who to look at next; I'm going to have to re-evaluate how I decide since I clearly made a big mistake last time.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ##Unvote: Nick. Yeah I have my eye on a few others and Nick seems more innocent now then at the start of the game...
    May 6th 2013. <3. Always!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    there where quit a few of us that voted for gary so i don't see that necessarily as a main reason to convict anyone i will admit i voted wrong last time and i am going to be much more careful next time, currently my suspicions to are against the inactive people however i think we need to start asking questions, yes last time we voted out a trainer but we didn't have much to go on and that was our main problem, we need to get a bit more organized or we might be in trouble

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Honestly, Inactives, Geo, and (sorry) Tammie are the ones I suspect right now. I don't know why I suspect Tammie, but I've got a gut feeling that she either has an actual role + trainer or is TR. Geo's words just strike me as weird "Us trainers" "Let's try to lynch a TR member today" Like, those are all a given in what's going on. Even if it's sarcastic or without thinking, it seems like you're trying to blend in.
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I actually agree with Sierra in a way and with what she's saying. It makes sense.
    May 6th 2013. <3. Always!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    i do agree about having suspicions about Geo however i want to get more facts before i end up jumping the gun again i kind of feel like i got Gary's blood on my hands as the first one to vote last time :/ as for raven it kind of sucks that she is gone she was a bit annoying but it did spark conversation.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    We definitely need more facts rather than simply making a decision based on gut instinct. While I do suspect them, I've nothing to go on. They could be completely innocent for all I know.
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Sorry If I Havent Posted A Lot Lately, BTW Its Okay If You Guys Suspect Me, I Bet You Guys Are Waiting For Me To Say "But Im A Trainer!" or "You'll Regret This Decision", I think those are dead giveaways anyway so im not saying it, Everyone has the right to suspect me because of my phrase but let me just say that to find ourselves a TR Member we may need to keep finding some... btw im actually thinking Georgia would be TR Member just because she has voted someone who has been helping us AKA Nick... IDK if you people believe me but for now im suspecting Georgia...

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 197 | Offers: 306 | Wishlist Items: 39 | Wishlist Offers: 29 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    After looking over everything that has happened, I vote for Tammie. u.u She seems very suspicious to me.
    Your Friendly neighbourhood Pory... *Yawn* Zzz.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Yukichan View Post
    After looking over everything that has happened, I vote for Tammie. u.u She seems very suspicious to me.
    How so? Also if you wish to vote you must do so by doing this:
    ##Vote: (Name of person you are voting)

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.