Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mafia (SCH) [DAY 4]

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 197 | Offers: 306 | Wishlist Items: 39 | Wishlist Offers: 29 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Master Nick View Post
    How so? Also if you wish to vote you must do so by doing this:
    ##Vote: (Name of person you are voting)
    Mainly because she has been in-active, like she is avoiding saying anything that might rival suspicion. (I was on holiday, reasons for my in-active)
    ##Vote: Tammie.
    Your Friendly neighbourhood Pory... *Yawn* Zzz.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Right I have no idea how long I have to vote but I have about suspects in mind which have been mentioned a fair bit. This really puts your brain to the test doesn't it?

Tammie:
    Tammie has been on the near top from the start of this whole thing but I didn't know why kinda just thought so. And you told me you knew people would be coming for you because of who you voted which made me wonder.

Geo:
    Geo said "Best of luck to us trainers..." Is he a trainer or is he lying...I feel like a lot of things he says are lies because they are too good to be true for a trainer to say.

If I haven't already said this before but I am not focusing that much Sierra...If she was TR I think she shouldn't get eyes on her.

I actually think Charlie is more likely to be a TR more than Sierra, he is very calm about this whole thing and apparently he is pretty good at this game, also the fact he hasn't said that much.

I also wanted to say I'm kinda on the same page as Saga, I agree with most things Saga says.

When Nick said "I'm guessing whoever attacked Raven was annoyed by either her presence or the remarks she made. I'd go as far as taking a guess and say that person never actually said anything to or about Raven to attempt to blend in and avoid being detected. Just my thoughts." I actually fully agree with you there hun and I think you are exactly right.

With Amy..welcome, but to me she screams trainer. I may be wrong.

And I'm interested as to why Haymac hasn't commented much...like once wasn't it. He's being quiet..

And anyone suspecting me....don't bother, you are wasting your time. Just saying.
    May 6th 2013. <3. Always!

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    I'm at my aunts currently and she turns the internet off at 10 :/

Anyway. Sorry bout my inactivity.

Here's what I say in defense. Let's say Sierra was TR. Why would I, apparently a TR member myself, go against her and side with a trainer?

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    It's going to be really hard who to vote for. However I do believe that Charlie has raised more of the alarms for me. He's spoke much less then me and you're voting me off? Aha. I do believe though.. That Charlie was the trainer to have been paralysed by Electabuzz.. But even saying that he still hasn't spoke much and is too calm u.u

Therefore I am voting: ##Vote: Fabulous Charlie

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Don't we still have more than 24 hours to vote?

Pikachu Belle Guest
    I think we do. But we're not getting anywhere with cracking down on Team Rocket. I shoved my vote up there to start a discussion.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I had Charlie as a third suspect but I didn't really have a good enough reason to put him in that place.
    Hmm..still thinking of who to vote..

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    That's ok. I've been out all day (and am still out) so haven't been able to pay close attention so I got worried I got my days mixed up

Pikachu Belle Guest
    Oh my gosh.. I've stumbled upon something. None of you have picked up on the fact that a trainer escaped the two TR members.. A female trainer. I have a huge feeling that those TR members will lead everyone to vote for the girl who go away. Therefore I suspect that Amy and Georgia are TR. Now Georgia said: "And anyone suspecting me....don't bother, you are wasting your time." I have this suspicion that Georgie is actually the Leader of TR and it would be pointless if we lynched her as we'd get killed trying.

Pikachu Belle Guest
    and everyone to vote for the girl in revenge*

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Hmmm so Im suspected like I said, you all have the right to, but seriously... not everyone who is active is TR or Trainers so this'll be tricky... I cant even make up a conclusion yet of who to vote because I dont have any evidence yet...

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Tammie has just struck gold Now I have a reason to vote Georgia... yet its weird if no one believed you though...

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Wow.... Just wow. I'm being suspected. By the ones who I already suspected too. If you vote for me you are clearly making the wrong decision, you will regret it.
    Of course me saying "And anyone suspecting me....don't bother, you are wasting your time." is suspicious...how could it not be? But why would a TR say that...
    Yes I did pick up the same thing a couple of hours ago but didn't put it into consideration when writing up my suspects. But what girls could it possible be...Tammie? Sierra? Amy?

Pikachu Belle Guest
    I have bets that if the girl who escaped last night survives today, she'll be lynched in the night.. Again.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ....Can't wait for you to find out I'm not TR. You are all digging yourself in a hole.
    Find someone better to suspect.