Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mafia (SCH) [DAY 4]

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Asuna Yūuki View Post
    I believe Nick and Josh to be the two who attacked me. I suspect that Geo is TR too. Georgia.. She either has a helpful role to us or she's actually with them.
    I'm pretty much in the same boat over here. But, like Charlie, I will wait to see what they say before passing judgement.
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    that could be a team-up... but for me instead of Me and Nick its Amy or Haymac and Sierra or Sagator for now...

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    If I had Clefairy, Im taking down Georgia with me -.- she's my prime suspect...

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoKeyblader View Post
    If I had Clefairy, Im taking down Georgia with me -.- she's my prime suspect...
    I don't believe you get to choose since it's between a TR and townie. Who will know who each other are.

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    I wish Amy would lift my vote e.e

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    so how many hours do we have left?

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Not too sure.. But I believe Nick and Georgia should come online in about 2 or so hours

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    I have my reasons as to why i couldn't of been the on o attack you Tammie as well as my reasons to why i have been much more careful with pointing fingers, as for me working with Georgia or nick my response is no. I wasn't trying to get the heat off of anyone. I was busy typing my post well reviewing older posts in another tab to double check my facts by the time i posted the thing about there being boys as the attackers there was already about 5 new posts that i didn't see until the page refreshed when i made my post

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm sorry, Josh. But all I've seen is you making excuses for delayed or vague posts. Not any reasoning behind votes or who you suspect. You're just kind of... there. Blending in pretty well for the most part u.u

##VOTE: MrSandMan

I'm sorry bro, but you're just not making much sense in all of this.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    it's fine if you vote for me, it will prove my point if i'm lynched but my reason for voting for Gary still stands we had little evidence for anyone else at the time and he seemed to stand out the most so i voted for who (at the time) i thought was a TR member, and this next part will most likely get me targeted by TR tonight if i'm not voted for but i rather die and have us have a chance to find a TR member then use wast another day by lynching a trainer, i couldn't of attacked Tammie because i was to busy Killing Raven on the other end of town. I feel kind of responsible for Gary's death then i ended up killing Raven as a precaution only for it to turn out i was being paranoid and ended up with yet another trainers blood on my hands. this is why i have been so careful with convicting people today because i rather not end up killing another

Pikachu Belle Guest
    O.O you're the fighting master.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandMan View Post
    it's fine if you vote for me, it will prove my point if i'm lynched but my reason for voting for Gary still stands we had little evidence for anyone else at the time and he seemed to stand out the most so i voted for who (at the time) i thought was a TR member, and this next part will most likely get me targeted by TR tonight if i'm not voted for but i rather die and have us have a chance to find a TR member then use wast another day by lynching a trainer, i couldn't of attacked Tammie because i was to busy Killing Raven on the other end of town. I feel kind of responsible for Gary's death then i ended up killing Raven as a precaution only for it to turn out i was being paranoid and ended up with yet another trainers blood on my hands. this is why i have been so careful with convicting people today because i rather not end up killing another
    I had my suspicions that you were the karate master... But I wasn't sure whether or not to accuse you. ##UNVOTE: MrSandMan
    Sorry for voting for you, but I needed to see how you'd react to the situation

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    as i stated before as of now whether i'm voted for or not i'm as good as dead, with that said lets try to at least get 1 tr member so i'm not dying for nothing here -_-

Pikachu Belle Guest
    Well if it's not Josh then that leaves Nick, Geo, Sagator, Haymac and Charlie.. 2 of those must be TR u.u

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm gonna vote for Sagator, then. I heard he was delighted to know that he could lie about his role. Which... If you had nothing to hide... why lie? And, while Nick is sticking out in my mind along with Geo and Georgia... Sagator just sticks out more u.u #VOTE: Sagator