Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mafia (SCH) [DAY 4]

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 35 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Honestly I thought they would take down tammie. She kept on saying how she's figured out something and I felt they would want to keep her silent. I wonder if they knew sierra was champion or it was just a lucky guess and josh! Oh josh!!!!! Whatever are we going to do with you!!!!!!!
    REALITY IS A LOVELY PLACE BUT I WOULDN'T WANT TO LIVE THERE.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 35 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Asuna Yūuki View Post
    MY THEORY: Amy.. She told us she was Frozen. Yes? It was in le cb. Anyway it says in Jynx' description that the person who gets frozen has a role or a gift. That means Amy could be the Psychic or Looker. I don't think she could be TR as they attacked me and Amy wouldn't have been able to do that.. But then again.. She could be Nurse Joy..

Just a few theories about her~
    So amy is a trainer. I don't see any flaws with that logic... good job tammie. We must revenge on TR for taking two of our trainers.

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Saga has kept quiet. He's my next suspect.

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Just realised Nurse Joy isn't affected by Jynx so Amy can't be her..

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 35 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quick question. Who supported haymac or tried to distract attention from him.if we can list those who voted for him as TR we might be able to separate to a degree the trainers from TR members. That would make me a prospective TR member though... hmmm

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well, that was a bad (game) night.

I'm about to turn in for the (real world) night. In the morning I'm going to go over Sierra's posts. Perhaps she was onto something TR didn't want to her following up on. Although it's also possible they found out she was the champion and just wanted her gone.

Pikachu Belle Guest
    Me and Sierra voted for you Sagator. Charlie boted for Georgia.. Now Georgia.. She said either Amy or Sierra is Nurse Joy. But I believe Georgia is Nurse Joy.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Me and Sierra voted for you Sagator. Charlie boted for Georgia.. Now Georgia.. She said either Amy or Sierra is Nurse Joy. But I believe Georgia is Nurse Joy.
    I'm still waiting for Georgia to explain herself T.T

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well, Goodbye my fellow trainers Godspeed in taking down TR!
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Goodbye Everyone... You may have all suspected me and that may be the reason the Karate Guy killed me -.- but anyways Clefairy was never used because I never would have thought that I would be a target and when I thinked this over and was about to PM Robin who I will take down with me, my internet turned for the worse :/ anyways good luck to you all and may TR be finished off before all of you...

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Saga has kept quiet. He's my next suspect.
    I've been really busy, I said I was going to be gone for awhile. Anyway, I'm back now.
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

Pikachu Belle Guest
    Hmm. I'd like to hear your defense. Why should I not vote for you?

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It seems like the Karate master has been more of a detriment than a help...I expected either Sierra, Tammie, or possibly Josh to be killed in the night though.
    The last thing Sierra did was speculate about Sagator, however due to it being revealed that he was under the effects of Jigglypuff's sleep, I feel it'd be too quick suspect him yet.
    What did draw my attention was that although the vote against Haymac was almost unanimous, Charlie has persistently attacked Georgia, making me wary of him as he was the only person who didn't vote for Haymac, along with myself and Amy, if I'm correct.
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

Pikachu Belle Guest
    Amy voted for myself.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Saga View Post
    It seems like the Karate master has been more of a detriment than a help...I expected either Sierra, Tammie, or possibly Josh to be killed in the night though.
    The last thing Sierra did was speculate about Sagator, however due to it being revealed that he was under the effects of Jigglypuff's sleep, I feel it'd be too quick suspect him yet.
    What did draw my attention was that although the vote against Haymac was almost unanimous, Charlie has persistently attacked Georgia, making me wary of him as he was the only person who didn't vote for Haymac, along with myself and Amy, if I'm correct.
    I'm only voting for Georgia because whenever she gets suspicious she persistently says that we will regret it or other things along the line. When I put a lengthy post suspecting her she only said that I will regret it, not defending herself. If she could just tell us why we shouldn't be suspecting her I would be really grateful for it.