Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mafia (SCH) [DAY 4]

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Good afternoon, all you wonderful/gorgeous people <3

Ah the beginning, it's always most difficult.

I agree though, with the notion that we should wait, refrain ourselves from voting within the next 24 hours, and listen to what everyone has to say and offer.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 35 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Awfully quiet here.. *peeps through curtains*
    REALITY IS A LOVELY PLACE BUT I WOULDN'T WANT TO LIVE THERE.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Asuna Yūuki View Post
    I think this would be a good idea. We don't want to act all rash.
    WHERE WERE YOU ON THE NIGHT OF NOVEMEBER 31ST!????!?!?!

Nah I'm just kidding. What's up?? :|

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Morning all (well, it's morning in my part of the world )!

I agree with everyone else that we should wait at least 24 hours before voting.

Quote Originally Posted by GeoKeyblader View Post
    Well, I guess we can question each other and that but I doubt it'll help as we can see that this is a lying game and I think we should start off thinking what Mafia members would probably say...
    I've been thinking about it and questioning is the only way we're going to make any progress on identifying who is a part of Team Rocket. Yes/No questions are largely pointless as, as you say, people will just lie if we ask "Are you a part of Team Rocket?". We need to think of questions that can provide more revealing answers.

I was thinking something like "How do you feel about Team Rocket?" for a start. If others have questions they'd like to ask go for it.

In answer to my own question, how do I feel about Team Rocket? It's a pretty simple answer. They scare me. There's nothing standing between me and being KO'd (except a possible type advantage if I understand everything correctly).

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 35 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well I hope team rocket mostly try and ko townies that are super effective against them...
    REALITY IS A LOVELY PLACE BUT I WOULDN'T WANT TO LIVE THERE.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    hey guys sorry for getting here kind of late haven't been able to get here, anyways GM2K has a good point lets try to see how people feel about team rocket first, it will allow us to get a nice feel for each other, as for me i am definitely on edge right now with the whole team rocket thing and i don't know who to trust at all but i want to get a feel for those around me before i start just pointing fingers

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    TR is dangerous and with our own people being suspects, it's admittedly even scarier. I agree we should remain calm, but by remaining calm, we won't get any good answers. And if we take took long playing goodie goodie with one another, when voting time comes, we won't have any evidence or reason to vote anybody out. I think we need to be rational, but action does need to take place, even if it makes people look bad or guilty. Let's be serious, we're not friends because we don't really know who is who.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryEhffinOak View Post
    TR is dangerous and with our own people being suspects, it's admittedly even scarier. I agree we should remain calm, but by remaining calm, we won't get any good answers. And if we take took long playing goodie goodie with one another, when voting time comes, we won't have any evidence or reason to vote anybody out. I think we need to be rational, but action does need to take place, even if it makes people look bad or guilty. Let's be serious, we're not friends because we don't really know who is who.
    Yes, Gary is right on this one, its like the rule where you must think before you choose

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm here finally! (Sixflags all day. Sunburn T_T) While we do need to remain calm and not start a bandwagon of votes, we also need to discuss in order to get anywhere. As for how I feel about TR: They're a threat, and we need to be smart about who we accuse/vote for on whether or not they're TR members.
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The how do you feel about TR question is pretty pointless. We're all gonna say we hate them or something. I have a question that might rattle up some discussion... If you were a member of TR, in this situation right now, what would your first course of action be right now?

My answer would be to stay quiet, commenting only as needed, and observe how the others act. Staying clear of the way to cause others to suspect me. I'd give nobody a reason to think I'm a threat, and get rid of the other village members as I suspect them, to save my fellow Rocket members. That being said, if I truly were a disgusting, sniveling, cowardly Rocket member, I'd vote off a suspected Rocket to save my own behind from being voted off. :|

I await the rest of your responses as well >_>

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    if i was team rocket i would think it would make more seance to be an active talker, after all TR members are liars and cheats aren't they, i would think a rocket member would want to stir up confusion and try to turn us against each other with questions made to distract us or cast a guilty shadow on other trainers. after all the more of us that look guilty the harder it would be to find the real team rocket members

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'd probably wait and see what chaos and confusion was caused by all the trainers around and if there wasn't enough I'd try and cause some/more chaos to get people to vote for someone not in TR.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Good evening all! At last I can finally make an appearance here. And I'm glad we aren't going to jump to any conclusions like last time. Hopefully we can all remain calm and collected too!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    If I was a member of TR I would try to lead the others into voting off one of their own. It would make sense, like Josh said, to be an active talker. After all that's what TR wants.. To blend in.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    As for how I feel about Team Rocket, they are a major threat to our survival and harm our chances of winning. I'm not sure if they'd wait around after mayhem ensues from the villagers giving them an opportunity to strike like last time, hence why we lost. It is vital that in this game we work together until all members are eliminated, also avoiding unnecessary voting along the way to ensure our survival.
    Last edited by The Kiwi Dragon; 07-23-2014 at 08:39 AM.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.