Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mafia (SCH) [DAY 4]

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 35 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm not TR.. believe me when I say that. Not sure how I can prove that though but except from the initial misunderstanding that I intended to lie about roles I don't think I've acted out of the ordinary.

Now.. I've gone through the thread and one name kept coming up. NICK. People suspect him. Heck even I suspect him (not as much as charlie though) but for some weird reason no one seems to want to vote for him. Probably because being too helpful is not a solid reason to vote but I just feel that for him to be at the centre of everyone's suspicion.. could we be right?

I however will not vote for him just yet. I made that mistake with Gary on his account of his trying to be helpful but won't dodo that again.

And on the pronoun issue. I firmly stand on the belief that it's boys... I think robin would have written "guys" if it was a boy and girl or just girls.
    REALITY IS A LOVELY PLACE BUT I WOULDN'T WANT TO LIVE THERE.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagator View Post
    I'm not TR.. believe me when I say that. Not sure how I can prove that though but except from the initial misunderstanding that I intended to lie about roles I don't think I've acted out of the ordinary.

Now.. I've gone through the thread and one name kept coming up. NICK. People suspect him. Heck even I suspect him (not as much as charlie though) but for some weird reason no one seems to want to vote for him. Probably because being too helpful is not a solid reason to vote but I just feel that for him to be at the centre of everyone's suspicion.. could we be right?

I however will not vote for him just yet. I made that mistake with Gary on his account of his trying to be helpful but won't dodo that again.

And on the pronoun issue. I firmly stand on the belief that it's boys... I think robin would have written "guys" if it was a boy and girl or just girls.
    Hmm...it's quite possible. If I remember correctly, Georgia initially voted for him, then she changed her vote...

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 35 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    If georgia is reading this, why did you vote for nick then change your vote?

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Yes Georgia did vote for Nick..

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Georgia won't be on for a bit.. It's 4:40am there

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

I think you're right about why no one has really voted for Nick, being too helpful is not a reason to vote someone off, however on the other hand it may also be a good tactic to survive. I also believe Nick could be very good at defending himself if need be, which might contribute to his survival. Although I realise being good at defending yourself doesn't necessarily mean you're not TR. My gut feeling is to be more suspicious of Charlie as well, but I do know that's no reason to vote him off, I know I may very well be wrong.
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 35 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I wonder what the Psychic is doing *mischievous grin*

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    what is the psychic doing? most likely getting an ear full from Raven Geo and Gary about how i might as well be a murderous psychopath -_- and yes nick throws up red flags but i still haven't seen harlie defend himself after i said that i was very suspicious of him and his motives
    When the world falls Atlas will Stand

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 35 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You suspect charlie too, then josh?

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    yes i do
    When the world falls Atlas will Stand

Pikachu Belle Guest
    I do too.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 35 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The fact that he doesn't exactly defend himself but change subjects or sob that we suspect him is rather odd.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm just waiting for a detailed accusation, actually xD I don't change the subject? If I do, I'm sorry.

Soooo since we're talking about fabulous oh me, could you elaborate on why I'm suspicious please?
    Last edited by Fabulous Charlie; 07-28-2014 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Misspelled word

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 35 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    For one the fact that you don't give us reasons as to why we should believe you're a trainer. If you have please let me know.. I may be wrong.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    For one the fact that you don't give us reasons as to why we should believe you're a trainer. If you have please let me know.. I may be wrong.
    I don't know what reasons? I've suspected you when you went after Gary, who I knew was innocent. I was afraid that Haymac wasn't a team rocket because I didn't want to jump on the bandwagon of votes, so I went with the person I suspected the most in day 2 aka Georgia. Now we're in day 3 and my only ally, Sierra, who believed I was innocent was murdered by team rocket? Now I have no one but myself to defend me. If I was truely a team rocket member, would I have gone after Sierra? I would rather have taken Sierra's place so we could still have the champion, who, besides the whole town's vote, could take care of the Boss.