Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mafia (SCH) [DAY 4]

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    *wanders around aimlessly* Whaaaaat e.o

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't mind dying ^^ I've had my uses, and I had my fun.

*continues to wreck havoc in town*

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    This game e.e

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    There there *hugs Tammie* you might win! but you might lose <3

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My question is....do you really want to KO me? Is Digi really a townie? Is Gaming_Master a townie? Is Sagator really a Townie?

How can you trust any of them when they have all suspected each other. You've all trusted each other. Are you really winning if the town wins or are you creating a society where your trust on each other is based upon lies and deception?

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Honestly, what kind of society are you building?

Pikachu Belle Guest
    >.> stahp. My head hurts. And anyway u.u not like you can convince us all to change our minds..

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    What's the point of changing your minds? I'm just asking you question before my imminent death. Who could you trust after my death?

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You know I'm team rocket, you know my secret, and you know me. You don't know your suppose "fellow townies/friends". Look at the innocent you killed, look at the blood you have spilled.

You've spilled more blood than I have, and you don't trust me?

Pikachu Belle Guest
    I can't trust anyone.. The last remaining two are male. 4 males left. You're a gonna and if you're not TR I'm screwed u.u

Pikachu Belle Guest
    I can't trust a TR when I'm supposed to be killing them off >.>

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You're right, I am a goner, with three votes already, just Sagator's and it will be unanimous.

If the town wins, are you really winning? All of you have blood on your hands. All of you have done acts you didn't think before. Digi killed two innocents. He lynched a man with a very strong defense, and you. You've done as much damage as he has. Look through the thread and see who the real monsters are.

Pikachu Belle Guest
    <.< I'm no monster

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Breeder Tammie View Post
    <.< I'm no monster
    Look at the numbers, Tammie. Looked at the people Digi killed, the people all of you have voted for and look at mine. I have three people on my conscious, and you have four at most.

Pikachu Belle Guest
    You're trying to make the others vote for me >.>