Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mafia (SCH) [DAY 4]

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yes....and we wouldn't want anyone to take the suspicion away from themselves. We are here to solve who is Team Rocket, we will find who it is, no doubt about it.
    May 6th 2013. <3. Always!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    The reason we answered this question is to give the others an idea of what TR would probably do so we know what we should spot and find to come to a conclusion that this is what they do... BTW I think TR will try to blend in by copying our actions, plus they will lead us to chaos and confusion to make us go to a point where we vote out someone else instead of them...

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 35 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Trying a bit too hard to prove you're not a member of TR, aren't you. When you know you aren't something I don't think you'd resort to name calling. A desperate attempt to draw away suspicion from you if you ask me.
    REALITY IS A LOVELY PLACE BUT I WOULDN'T WANT TO LIVE THERE.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Were you talking to me Sagator?

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    I think he may of been talking about me. When I mentioned what Josh said.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No I think he's talking about me..
    May 6th 2013. <3. Always!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 35 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoKeyblader View Post
    Were you talking to me Sagator?
    Was talking to geo. Might not be able to reply on time cause Internet is acting up.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by GaryEhffinOak View Post
    The how do you feel about TR question is pretty pointless. We're all gonna say we hate them or something. I have a question that might rattle up some discussion... If you were a member of TR, in this situation right now, what would your first course of action be right now?

My answer would be to stay quiet, commenting only as needed, and observe how the others act. Staying clear of the way to cause others to suspect me. I'd give nobody a reason to think I'm a threat, and get rid of the other village members as I suspect them, to save my fellow Rocket members. That being said, if I truly were a disgusting, sniveling, cowardly Rocket member, I'd vote off a suspected Rocket to save my own behind from being voted off. :|

I await the rest of your responses as well >_>
    I actually meant Gary. Had to go back to look for the actual post to confirm. Sorry geo for accusing you wrongly.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagator View Post
    Trying a bit too hard to prove you're not a member of TR, aren't you. When you know you aren't something I don't think you'd resort to name calling. A desperate attempt to draw away suspicion from you if you ask me.
    If that's about me I don't see where the basis for it is coming from since, by my understanding, I haven't fulfilled anything stated there. I'm personally more interested in Nick's lack of responding to how he would act if he were a TR member in this situation. I think everyone's answer (or lack thereof) would at least move things along as we draw closer to that ever approaching day of voting. If it means I'm drawing suspicion to myself in the process, unintentionally, at least I can say I'm getting the ball rolling.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 35 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryEhffinOak View Post
    If that's about me I don't see where the basis for it is coming from since, by my understanding, I haven't fulfilled anything stated there. I'm personally more interested in Nick's lack of responding to how he would act if he were a TR member in this situation. I think everyone's answer (or lack thereof) would at least move things along as we draw closer to that ever approaching day of voting. If it means I'm drawing suspicion to myself in the process, unintentionally, at least I can say I'm getting the ball rolling.
    I'm not pointing fingers yet.. just found your calling TR "disgusting, sniveling and cowardly" a bit unnecessary. Also coming from the fact that I've seen people try and avoid suspicious looks thrown at them by being totally against the group they are part of. I know it's not much to go or judge by but was just taking note.

If I were a part of team rocket I would wait till I see a means of causing chaos among townies. Like turn friends against each other and sow seeds of discord and confusion.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    I got to say a few of us seem quick to rush in to an aggressive role and that does raise some red flags with me, however we are all on guard right now so I guess it makes seance

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    If I were a member, I would take one of 3 courses of action depending on the other players.
    1) If yall were all for voting in the 1st 24 hours, I'd cause a stir-up and chaos. Get people riled up and make them stand out when they're voted for.
    2) In a group like this, I'd probably talk and blend in. Offering advice on who to vote for or get discussions going.
    3) Wait until there are less players and things quiet down before I begin discussing. Or only speak when defending myself or voting.
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandMan View Post
    I got to say a few of us seem quick to rush in to an aggressive role and that does raise some red flags with me, however we are all on guard right now so I guess it makes seance
    Yes, I'm quite interested in pushing the envelope. I want answers and small talking isn't gonna give us any. Besides, I'd be much more wary of those who are NOT agressively pursuing answers. A TR member not looking to be caught would obviously not be too keen on the trainers finding him or her out and getting anywhere in this game, and would if course not draw attention to themselves by being agressive in this search, or wouldn't come off as mean or aggressive in the first place. They'd pull a facade.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    booo i just wanna get someone killed :3

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by XTheRavenX View Post
    booo i just wanna get someone killed :3
    And that is the sort of attitude that'll make the town lose. You gotta be smart about it and not just wanting to see someone killed u.u
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 35 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think most people are afraid their words will be used against them. Even I am worried about that but keeping too quiet and not pursuing answers on time would be costly and make us take rash decisions. I'm all for seeing what everyone is like but the more time we let go is more time TR will use to strategies on how to take the townies down.

So far so good with all the answers we have given on what we would do as TR members is there anyone who falls into that category?