Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mafia (SCH) [DAY 4]

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    we need to start asking the right questions, the whole "what would you do if you where a TR member?" one was good it gave us a feel for what TR might do but unfortunately it didn't really give us any leads as to how it is we need to watch out for

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sierra's answer was very detailed... Not a bad thing, but it made me think, if she is a TR member, she wouldn't blatantly admit her plans. She would claim to do the opposite of what she really would do. Not making accusations but... Just a thought u.u

There's still plenty of others who have failed to respond. *stares accusingly at individuals* >.>

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryEhffinOak View Post
    Sierra's answer was very detailed... Not a bad thing, but it made me think, if she is a TR member, she wouldn't blatantly admit her plans. She would claim to do the opposite of what she really would do. Not making accusations but... Just a thought u.u

There's still plenty of others who have failed to respond. *stares accusingly at individuals* >.>

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

And unless I'm mistaken, today is the last day to vote, with the 48 hour time frame, or something... I may be incorrect somehow...
    That's why I went ahead and put the different ways a TR member would play, or how I honestly would play as a TR member.

Update:

No one wants to be the first to cast suspicion on anyone or fire shots.
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    And unless I'm mistaken, today is the last day to vote, with the 48 hour time frame, or something... I may be incorrect somehow...

Quote Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
    That's why I went ahead and put the different ways a TR member would play, or how I honestly would play as a TR member.
    You say how you would "honestly" play IF you were a TR member... But how "honestly" would a TR member trying to deceive others answer that question to begin with >.>

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

You say how you would "honestly" play IF you were a TR member... But how "honestly" would a TR member trying to deceive others answer that question to begin with >.>
    Well, I'm an honest person to begin with so I'd try pretty hard to convince others to lynch without lying too much.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    well the sad thing is not enough info was gathered to accuses anyone how ever our time to vote is drawing near weather we like it or not we will need to make a choice i think we all got some very careful thinking ahead of us and i wont be surprised if an innocent trainer is blamed this time as much as i hate to put it that way, but there is just so little info to go on here

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Well where shall we start then? I personally don't think anyone has acted out of the ordinary. This will be a very tough decision.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm new to this style of gameplay so to speak. Exactly how do we go about prying information from someone in this type of thing? How are people usually exposed??

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm new to this style of gameplay so to speak. Exactly how do we go about prying information from someone in this type of thing? How are people usually exposed??
    Generally through talking, interrogating, and accusing. Information will reveal itself as the game goes along. I was confused at first, as well. But by day 3 I had the hang of things.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    If that's about me I don't see where the basis for it is coming from since, by my understanding, I haven't fulfilled anything stated there. I'm personally more interested in Nick's lack of responding to how he would act if he were a TR member in this situation. I think everyone's answer (or lack thereof) would at least move things along as we draw closer to that ever approaching day of voting. If it means I'm drawing suspicion to myself in the process, unintentionally, at least I can say I'm getting the ball rolling.
    My lack of a response was because I had to go to sleep. I felt that I would be in the line of fire if I didn't say anything.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Honestly, Raven would be my first vote for today. "I just wanna get someone killed" Is a rather dangerous mindset to be dealing with.

(edited because I fixed my misquote)

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    true but it doesn't sound like there was to much thinking befor she spoke on that one

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
    Generally through talking, interrogating, and accusing. Information will reveal itself as the game goes along. I was confused at first, as well. But by day 3 I had the hang of things.
    I just mean, in a game where questions mean nothing because anyone could lie, how can a reasonable accusation come about? I mean, no ones gonna be stupid enough to say or do something suspicious that would give them away, right? I'm pretty confused his anyone gets caught when all you have to do is deny everything. I wouldn't imagine anyone sayin something like: *acts suspiciously* or *adjusts shirt with red R*. Know what I mean?

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I just mean, in a game where questions mean nothing because anyone could lie, how can a reasonable accusation come about? I mean, no ones gonna be stupid enough to say or do something suspicious that would give them away, right? I'm pretty confused his anyone gets caught when all you have to do is deny everything. I wouldn't imagine anyone sayin something like: *acts suspiciously* or *adjusts shirt with red R*. Know what I mean?
    You look closely at who they accuse. And how their defense adds up when they do accuse someone.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 35 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've been mulling things over and I've decided to risk saying some things that may be used against me but I believe to be true. But we need to get answers fast cause the day is almost ending.

My suspicions are still on Gary... why?

First he brought up the "what would TR do question" it might have been a way to get things started but it kinda stalled us from getting useful answers. Something TR would do?

And I still stand behind my saying that his calling TR "slimy sniveling cowardly" is just a way to draw attention away from himself. To give an example a guy who is scared of being thought to be gay sometimes calls other gay people names.. just to put on a

Sure TR would like to lay low... that would be the obvious thing to do. So why not do the not so obvious by being active. And this is where I fear what I've said would be used against me cause I've also been quite active.

All I've said seems farfetch'd (geddit?) and Gary might be a good guy just trying hard to catch the bad guys But that's what my intuition tells me and I hope to the high heavens I'm not wrong.
    REALITY IS A LOVELY PLACE BUT I WOULDN'T WANT TO LIVE THERE.