Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon ID 00000

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Pokemon ID 00000

I traded shinies with someone online and they gave me a shiny zapdos, moltres, articunos, deoxys and mew that had all Capital letters in english. They also have perfect nature and 6ivs. I traded some of my black 2 shiny legends for them. The weird thing is the OT: Brendan has an ID No. 00000. Does this mean that my pokemons I got from him are hacked???? I feel kind of stupid now trading my legit shinies away. I gave shiny terrakion, cobalion, virizion, thunderus and tornadus. Is there any value to my pokemons I got... I don't get why they are all Capital letters. But they are flawless shiny. Is a Pokemon ID 00000 possible?

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi there!

Hate to say it but it's more than likely (98%) that there are indeed hacked

Really hate people sometimes

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I had no clue, cuz i was trading with a complete stranger who trade invited me because she saw my messsage as LF shiny zapdos... I wouldn't mind the Capital letters, but the ID 00000 bugs me... but I guess in the end it's still flawless and I can use it to battle for fun or collect...

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Of course! Yeah the capital letters are annoying to me too! Really wished people are more honest though, I mean it's Pokemon! No need to lie

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Rofl, these kinds of pokemon shouldn't have been permitted pass poketransfer... ID 00000 Rofl... Really? I just trying to find out if ID 00000 is even possible. Someone on google says its possible ID number, but rare....

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It's one thats created through AR or something else, the mew and deoxys should have special ID numbers as well as the OT

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    It can be possible.. With the help of RNG.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    RNG, is still hacking though just an elaborate way of doing it. If peeps are happy to do that then that's swell but they should be honest about it that's all

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    No it's not lol

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Manipulated then, still feels like cheating

Pikachu Belle Guest
    That's your own opinion

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yes I know, as I said people can make their own minds about it and good for them, just saying as people should be upfront about it before trade as I'm sure the shiny legendaries that Poketim caught were through sheer patience and determination

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think you'll all find that the 00000 ID is actually not a result of RNG or Action Replay, but a result of another type of hacking that thankfully doesn't exist in Generation 6, one type of hacking in particular: PokeGen.
    You see 00000 as the ID Number is when a person tends to have made a Pokemon on PokeGen without adding an ID Number i.e: Name - Steve, ID - 09458. As a result of not entering this into the system it reverts it back to the base ID Number aka 00000. So yes your Shiny Legendary Pokemon that you have received are hacked. They would've likely been made on PokeGen, added into B/W/B2/W2 before the Wi-Fi Shutdown then transferred through Pokemon Bank into X/Y. Pokemon Bank appears to not have detected these as illegitimate Pokemon as they have got through but unlike how Bank has been coded to check for shiny legitimacy in the legality analysis the IDs aren't checked. So yes I'd say they are leftover hacks from someone who wanted to be rid of them by trying to go clean of hacks making a profit off you in the process. So sorry about that dude.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm happy with the shiny modest mew with 6 ivs though because it's rare to find, it even has soft boiled.

- - - Updated - - -

I also read that Pokemon gotten by game shark in the old games will have id 00000

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Not sure if it's alright to post this or everyone already knows o.o

I recently got 2 hacks. OT: Ash ID: 01337
    Kinda obvious, but I didn't even know. I know you can create Pokémon and such online, but I didn't think it was actually true ._.
    I prefer everything through the game and nothing else. But I know there are Pokémon were made to people's liking so they can own it in the game and do whatever. The OT: PBApp ; Just several months ago, my friend told me that you can make a Pokémon through GTS or something like that in Black/White? But it was cancelled.

Since we sort of know how to tell if our Pokémon are hacks by looking at the ID number, but is there a way to tell with Japanese hacks? I mean their ID numbers look legit and all... I have two Japanese Liepards with 6IVs and they both have different OT and ID. I hope I get a little opinion on this xD Sorry for posting on an old thread >_< This got me curious and wondering about my own Pokemons.

I swear, even my own ID number scares me and I think that I hack my own Pokemons xD