Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pokemon ID 00000

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I actually like OT ASH ID 01337 pokemons they are flawless, and you can use them to battle people online no problem lol.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I guess that's one good point to it, but considering I don't even battle at all xD

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Um OT Ash ID 01337 is just hacks.. Also Pokemon with the OT PCAPP is hacked too.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 131 | Offers: 170 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    If the shiny Mew is in English,its hacked.Because the only way you can get shiny legit Mew is through the Old Sea Map event for pokemon Emerald which only held at Japan and the event already passed years ago ( You have to keep soft-reset it of course )

And its kinda disturbing using hacked pokemon.A year ago I received a hacked pokemon and I used it online many times and seems no problem at all,so I just keep using it online.Hours later my 3DS got black screen when I was battling on Battle Spot using the hacked pokemon.When I reset the 3DS,I've noticed that my save file got corrupted.I have no choice but to start over the game.I don't know if this problem happened to someone else who used hacked pokemon :/
    Last edited by Victini's Tears; 08-18-2014 at 12:35 PM.

^ Pokemon Y and Alpha Sapphire Fc
    Pokemon X and Omega Ruby Fc ( 2DS Alternate ) : 5215-1633-0720
    IGN: Ean