Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Grant's Shiny and Event Trading Thread

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Grant's Shiny and Event Trading Thread

Hello everyone ,

NOTE: I will be gone all next week, so place your offers and I'll check them when I get back, thanks!

I have opened up a Pokemon trading shop. In it, you can find shiny Pokemon and event Pokemon I have for trade. Note: The Pokemon you will receive will be a clone of the one listed. The list of Pokemon can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...MBs/edit#gid=0

How the list works:

There are 2 tabs or sheets. One contains the shiny Pokemon I have for trade, and the other contains the event Pokemon I have for trade. You will be able to switch sheets by clicking on either "Shinies" or "Events". This should be either at the top or bottom of your screen.

The shiny sheet lists the Pokemon (lengendaries will be bolded and italicized), its ability, level, gender, nature, egg moves (if any), IVs, and whether its EV trained. All of these are completely legit, except for those specified in the notes section of the spreadsheet. NOTE: "Not KB" does NOT mean the Pokemon is hacked. It simply means the Pokemon was caught or bred in another region. If you have questions on anything feel free to ask.

The event sheet lists the Pokemon, what event it's from, if it's shiny, if it's been touched, the original trainer, and the ID number. The notes section will contain information on what has been touched on those Pokemon. Like I said, please let me know questions you may have.

In return I am looking for:

Legit Shiny Events: Japanese Old Sea Map Mew, Birth Island Aurora Ticket Deoxys, Flower Paradise Oak's Letter Shaymin, Member Card Newmoon Island Darkrai. Must be untouched (If you have one please describe how you obtained it).

Shiny 5-6IV Pokemon (If you are offering a shiny Pokemon, you must include IVs, nature, ability, and if it's nicknamed or nicknameable). I am only looking for legit pokemon. I will take clones, but only if the original was legit. No powersaves.

Event Pokemon that I currently don't have on the list

Vivllon Patterns (other than Meadow, Ocean, Garden, Fancy, Pokeball, Marine, Polar, Savanna, Elegant, Modern, High Plains, Icy Snow, and Continental)

Shiny Legendaries

5IV Female Pokemon in rare Pokeballs (Dream ball, Apricorn balls, etc)

Rare Pokeball Shinies are ideal

I would prefer the Pokemon not to be nicknamed, but if it is please tell me the nickname or if the Pokemon is nicknameable.

Depending on the Pokemon, what I'm looking for or willing to trade will vary. (Example: I will trade several shiny 5-6IV pokemon for a legit shiny mew, however I will not trade a 5-6 IV Battle Ready Shiny for a normal 5-6 IV Pokemon or a shiny with no perfect IVs).

Thank you for looking! Please comment on here, PM, or VM me if interested. Thanks
    Last edited by Velocity; 08-03-2014 at 04:30 AM.
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015
    VGC Battler, Won 2 Premier Challenges, Top 64 MO and MA Regionals

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm interested in your shiny modest latias 6ivs, didn't know you had one. I need it to go with the latios you traded me lol. what do you want for it? I may be interested in the samurott as well if it's kalos born.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by poketim View Post
    I'm interested in your shiny modest latias 6ivs, didn't know you had one. I need it to go with the latios you traded me lol. what do you want for it? I may be interested in the samurott as well if it's kalos born.
    I'm looking for a lot of things. 5-6IV shinies, shiny legends, vivillons, and pokemon in apricorn balls. I would trade the latias for another shiny legend or 5-6 iv shiny, and I would trade the samurott for a few of the other things (vivillons, apricorn ball pokemon, etc)

- - - Updated - - -

sorry the samurott is not KB. Forgot to add that to its notes. So for the latias Im looking for another 5-6 IV shiny, a shiny legend, a few vivillons, or a few pokemon in rare pokeballs
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I got vivillions, which ones you need?

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I got vivillions, which ones you need?
    Basically all of them except meadow, fancy, pokeball, and marine

- - - Updated - - -

I would trade the latias for 3 patterns I don't have

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I got marine, polar, contential, elegant, high plains, meadow, savanna, and modern.

- - - Updated - - -

I want Latios and Greninja now.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey, I have a few 5iv pkmn in apricorn balls but they are from WT so I'm assuming they are breeding rejects I'd love that Aurorus. Also interested in the shiny groundon The apricorn pkmn I have are beldum (dream ball), koffing (moon ball), cherubi (love ball), gligar (dream ball), and munna (dream ball). I was breeding koffing for 6ivs though, so I probably have 1 ideal 5iv one

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Katarina View Post
    Hey, I have a few 5iv pkmn in apricorn balls but they are from WT so I'm assuming they are breeding rejects I'd love that Aurorus. Also interested in the shiny groundon The apricorn pkmn I have are beldum (dream ball), koffing (moon ball), cherubi (love ball), gligar (dream ball), and munna (dream ball). I was breeding koffing for 6ivs though, so I probably have 1 ideal 5iv one
    That would be great. Thank you would you trade the 5 of them for the shiny aurorus and shiny groudon?

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    omg yes

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would be interested in the 10Anniversary Lugia, Shiny Cresselia, and Shiny HA Blastoise.

I have Shiny Ho-oh, Shiny Pidgeot, Shiny Crobat, Shiny Durant, Shiny Skrelp (nicknamed), Shiny Scolipede (nicknamed), Shiny Heatmor, Shiny Mamoswine, Shiny Haxorus, and Shiny Charizard. I can check IVs for whatever you are might want.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by stormwalker22 View Post
    I would be interested in the 10Anniversary Lugia, Shiny Cresselia, and Shiny HA Blastoise.

I have Shiny Ho-oh, Shiny Pidgeot, Shiny Crobat, Shiny Durant, Shiny Skrelp (nicknamed), Shiny Scolipede (nicknamed), Shiny Heatmor, Shiny Mamoswine, Shiny Haxorus, and Shiny Charizard. I can check IVs for whatever you are might want.
    I'll take the Ho-oh regardless of IVs. Could you please check the IVs on crobat and scolipede please

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Grant, I want your event Arceus. I missed the second tab, didn't know there was an event section lol.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Grant, I want your event Arceus. I missed the second tab, didn't know there was an event section lol.
    Alright lol what do you have for trade?

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I got a shiny level 30 modest japanese mew, dunno if that fits your needs.

- - - Updated - - -

I have no idea how to tell if its from the old sea map thingy...

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I got a shiny level 30 modest japanese mew, dunno if that fits your needs.

- - - Updated - - -

I have no idea how to tell if its from the old sea map thingy...
    What region is it from, what's the OT, and what's the ID. Also, how did you obtain it? I would like to trade no matter what