Thread: Heyo everyone. :)

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Heyo everyone. :)

Hello pokefans of this site. Name's Laboaka, fellow pokemon fan and of the trades and fan interaction that we evidently all have in common around here. Pleased to meet you everyone.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hello Laboaka,

Welcome to Pokebay! hope you have happy trades and a wonderful time here!

-Grant
    Last edited by Velocity; 07-28-2014 at 12:10 AM.
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015
    VGC Battler, Won 2 Premier Challenges, Top 64 MO and MA Regionals

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Many thanks Grant. Glad to be here.

And thanks for the trade wish. man. I really hope to find helpfull people to help me fill my Kalos National Dex. XD

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 27 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hello Laboka ;o

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Nice to meet you Iron Dan. And thanks for the friend request.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hiiii, Laboaka! Welcome to Pokebay <3

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Hello Laboaka! Welcome to PokeBay and WE hope you'll have fun here and find your desired pokemon!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Many thanks for the warm welcome everyone.