Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Mafia III Hub

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *Joins the Ghost Society*

Hi fellow ghosties

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hello GM2K!
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015
    VGC Battler, Won 2 Premier Challenges, Top 64 MO and MA Regionals

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm a ghost?...what am I doing jump roping u.u

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    I never thought there is such a thing as a hider xP. i thought GM was lying

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Before this topic was turned into the hub Sierra posted a link to a website with all possible roles. I probably should have linked to that, although the first result when googling mafia hider is a site explaining the role so it's not like it was hard to find out it was a real role. oh well, doesn't matter now.

Having now played 2 mafia games, one being on the mafia, the other being a townie I much prefer being mafia.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaming Master 2000 View Post
    Before this topic was turned into the hub Sierra posted a link to a website with all possible roles. I probably should have linked to that, although the first result when googling mafia hider is a site explaining the role so it's not like it was hard to find out it was a real role. oh well, doesn't matter now.

Having now played 2 mafia games, one being on the mafia, the other being a townie I much prefer being mafia.
    Try being Mafian three times in a row T.T I wanna be a townie xD

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    I suck at giving reasons as to why I shouldnt be voted off I wanna be mafian again T-T

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    #ThreeTimeTownie
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015
    VGC Battler, Won 2 Premier Challenges, Top 64 MO and MA Regionals

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    This may be a game full of lying, but that doesn't mean you should kill the first person who claims a role.

Some of the games I've been in, we'd role-claimed early on. Had I posted a list of the roles in the game, it would have been easier since you could claim one of the listed roles. Assuming no one counter-claimed you, you could trust that the role claim was true.

And you really can't kill someone because they "seem suspicious" It's not just about lying. It's strategy and thinking and making alliances.

Just advice for future reference.
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ^#Agree u.u