Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sayarendonia's Wish Fulfillment Breeding Service

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yo, you're the best man!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No problem. I can start breeding on it tonight/tomorrow since I finished breeding the Deino more quickly than I thought.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'll give you a vivillion for phione when you have it, i have all the vivillions.

- - - Updated - - -

Could you breed me one bold nature and one timid nature. Phione with 5ivs - attack. So two phiones. I'll give you 2 vivillions that you don't have.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sounds good. I've updated the vivillon list so it doesn't include the river one anymore. I still need those other 5 patterns.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Could you breed a shiny beldum nicknamed Metaking with it's HA? A lot of IV's would just be a bonus... and I can give the basculin or carnivine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DrizztFenix View Post
    Could you breed a shiny beldum nicknamed Metaking with it's HA? A lot of IV's would just be a bonus... and I can give the basculin or carnivine.
    I also have a shiny mew and official movie Diancie, and other stuff if interested since I just found out the others might be hard for me to get for you.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 35 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Was wondering if your services include ev training.. lol. I'm also looking for a feebas/milotic with favorable defensive ivs and nature... doesnt need to have speed but should have its ha.

Would be nice if you had a spreadsheet with available pokemon you can give
    REALITY IS A LOVELY PLACE BUT I WOULDN'T WANT TO LIVE THERE.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    EV training no, sorry. Shinies are highly based on luck in my opinion so I can try to breed a shiny, but I never get them when I try, I only ever seem to get them when I'm just breeding for the heck of it.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 93 | Offers: 506 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 69 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    As of now no HA skrelp has been released. Same with tyrunt and amaura, just so you know. If you see any of them, they have to be hacked.
    Pokemon HeartGold Friend Code: 1505-6450-3046. Pokemon White Friend Code: 0820-3178-9794. Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code: 0004-2110-3564. Pokemon Y Friend Code: 1418-6931-6470. (3DS)

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Is telepathy dialga and palkia in dream ball hacked? I got it off GTS.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Awesome, thanks for the heads up.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I got the phoine from somebody else. I'm cancelling my order

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Okey doke. Sorry about that. IV breeding takes me awhile.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Heyyyyy, Beth <3

We've already discussed the Pokemon I'm requesting, I was wondering if a timid sandstorm vivillon with 5IVs could suffice and a shiny Zubat. Mainly because it's a baby pokemon thank you so much <3

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 138 | Offers: 152 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I can offer whatever you would like, and wait as long as you would need me to, you can pm me for more info but I am in need of a venusaur with the highest possible ivs, in order to have hp fire

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Charlie, that sounds awesome.

Tempest, any particular nature you'd like or egg moves? I can try to breed you a perfect one.