Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Shiny Giveaway

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sorry didn't bother looking at absolutely everyone's

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Megz View Post
    Sorry didn't bother looking at absolutely everyone's
    Sadly, I don't think that many people even both to read other people's posts at all. I think a lot of folks just see "Shiny Giveaway" in the topic, and skim the first post for the rules and hints... and off they go, guessing the Pokemon that they would like to have shinies of! Did you notice the ones that guessed Ho-oh.., even though it's not even Gen 1? *shakes head sadly*

Well, to help folks along... here's the list of Pokemon that have not yet been guessed, and fall within the parameters of the hints:
    Metapod
    Kakuna
    Pidgeotto
    Raticate
    Ekans
    Raichu
    Sandshrew
    Nidorina
    Clefable
    Gloom
    Paras

It has to be one of those!
    (-o-) ¨(`o˛)¨ (-o-)

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 71 | Offers: 820 | Wishlist Items: 152 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ill guess Metapod it my three guess i have 1 more guess

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey at least I was honest but I didn't put down the pokemon I wanted I've already got a shiny riachu and that I just put one random 1 near the bottom 1 in the middle and 1 near the top. And I'm a bit of a newb to this hole thing I only joined today

- - - Updated - - -

My last guess is clefable

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Lol, wasn't trying to put you down, Megz. I've been here a little bit, and I've seen people dig through several pages worth of topics in a forum, and find every single shiny giveaway that's long since ended... and then post their guesses (which brings the topic to the top of the first page again, for all to see) and before long hordes of people are posting their guesses... and the member who'd originally posted it would have to change the title of the post, saying that it was over... and more people would STILL post guesses! Yeah, a person can be smart, but people... Yeah, so that's what sparked what I'd said earlier. It's nothing new around here.

I do ask that you learn from it, though... though you seem like an intelligent one, if I do say so myself. ^_^
    Last edited by Faerie; 08-18-2014 at 02:42 AM.
    (-o-) ¨(`o˛)¨ (-o-)

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ekans is my last guess.
    I need Mew, Genesect, Manaphy, Deoxys, Jirachi, and Shaymin.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Don't worry about it I wasn't upset, and completely understand where your coming from, I meen ho oh , really! Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    the last ones are the luckiest it seems

- - - Updated - - -

I shouldve waited T-T

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I was waiting but im just gonna guess now, is it sandshrew, raichu, pidgeoto, or raticate?

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 71 | Offers: 820 | Wishlist Items: 152 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    my last and final guess is Kakuna

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My three guesses are
    nidorina
    gloom
    and paras
    -------------------------------[::•:::::::] <----------- my lightsaber
    You probably wish you had this saber..............

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 22 | Offers: 20 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Metapod or Sandshrew. :P
    One guess left.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Pidgeotto, Raichu and Raichu.

- - - Updated - - -

XD Clefable

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 32 | Offers: 197 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 22 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    WELL DONE SAMDOES!!! YOU have won a shiny raichu!!!!! THX so much for guessing everyone and i will post another comment with the winners of the prizedraw so keep on following this thread to see if you could win a legend!!

- - - Updated - - -

FAERIE and KEYBLADE Are the lucky winners of the prizedraw!!!! I will also be giving a legend to COOLGIRL as She also guessed raichu. AGAIN thx for everyones participation and i will do a prizedraw to see who gets a normal pokemon

- - - Updated - - -

Coolgirl you may get a shiny raichu if u want one as i have more than one
    ~Umbreon is the shadow of night and Espeon the light of day.Together they are unstopable!~ Current Status:Silver and Gold team Not complete yet Attack Stat of The Official Pokebay Battle Frontier

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Eevee The Umbreon View Post
    WELL DONE SAMDOES!!! YOU have won a shiny raichu!!!!! THX so much for guessing everyone and i will post another comment with the winners of the prizedraw so keep on following this thread to see if you could win a legend!!

- - - Updated - - -

FAERIE and KEYBLADE Are the lucky winners of the prizedraw!!!! I will also be giving a legend to COOLGIRL as She also guessed raichu. AGAIN thx for everyones participation and i will do a prizedraw to see who gets a normal pokemon

- - - Updated - - -

Coolgirl you may get a shiny raichu if u want one as i have more than one
    Wait just one second, im samdoes, so that must mean.... i won. hmm. wasn't expecting that plot twist.
    Never give up! To do so is an insult to the Pokemon who fight for you!

Friend Code:4270-5556-9531 IGN: Sam