Thread: I'm New and Already Love the Site!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Talking I'm New and Already Love the Site!

Hello! Jay, here. I just joined today and am already loving the trading system. I tried other sites for trading and they just weren't as active and friendly as this one. I'm currently on a quest to track down a HGSS Wi-Fi Event Mew, but I'm also enjoying just looking at all the Pokemon people have. Who knew trading could be so exciting and personal?

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Welcome to Pokebay

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 3
    Welcome to Pokebay, Jay! I hope you enjoy everything this site has to offer! It has a lot xD
    Fire type Pokémon trainer traveling the world ~ Next stop: Alola!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hiiii, Jay! I'm Charlie, nice to meet you and welcome to Pokebay!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Welcome to Pokebay!
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015
    VGC Battler, Won 2 Premier Challenges, Top 64 MO and MA Regionals

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Welcome to Pokebay!!!!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Welcome To Pokebay Comrade, Hope You Find Your HGSS Wifi Event Mew Here Dude!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Another Professor? I'm afraid that won't do! There isn't enough room here for two of us!
    Nah I merely joke. Welcome to PokeBay! May you have a long and wonderful stay!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 31 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    have a good time here on pokebay jay!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks, everyone! I've already gotten addicted to trading and it's only day three!