Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If You Were Told to Fix the GTS...

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Angry If You Were Told to Fix the GTS...

So, I'm pretty new to trading Pokemon and I thought I'd take a look at the GTS and test it out. I had an extra Ho-Oh, so I decided to put it in the GTS and ask for a Raikou in return. It's a good thing I wasn't too attached to the Ho-Oh, because within minutes, I was traded an obviously-hacked Raikou with an ID number of 01337.

I also noticed that most of the legendaries being asked for on the GTS are impossible to trade through it. Hundreds and hundreds of people are asking for "Mew" or "Arceus" in exchange for their much less rare Pokemon.

To make a long Captain Obvious story short, my first impression of the GTS is that it is horribly broken, especially in regards to legendaries. i don't know what Nintendo needs to do to get their act together, but it probably means adding more filters and more communication abilities to the GTS system.

Do you use the GTS? If so, how do you manage to find what you're looking for? If you were told to fix the GTS, what would you do?

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't even bother with that thing anymore. It is pretty much useless, you get hacked pokemon in return for stuff you put up for trade, and everyone else only asks for pokemon you can't trade over GTS even if you actually wanted to.

They need to make it so you can't request those pokemon that can't be traded to clear up the GTS and then people can find the real trades.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    gotta love the thousands of phiones where people want those event pkmn for -.-

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    What do you want for your raikou???? I am interested in it, I can give you a Ho Oh back for it.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Facts like I have a friend whose been waiting almost a year to get Mew or Arceus its not fair that Mewtwo, Xerneas, Yveltal, Suicune, and others are put up but not Meloetta in it.
    P.s Can i have a Meloetta any1?

- - - Updated - - -

Facts like I have a friend whose been waiting almost a year to get Mew or Arceus its not fair that Mewtwo, Xerneas, Yveltal, Suicune, and others are put up but not Meloetta in it.
    P.s Can i have a Meloetta any1?

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My best friend told me about GTS like 2 months ago and I pretty much got addicted to it xD Honestly, I know people ask for the craziest trades ever ._.
    EX: Pikachu for Mew.

Like that's just dumb. Of course you're unable to trade them since they're "special" Pokemons. But they should at least allow us to trade Celebi and such >_> only because I literally don't want mine at all xD

I manage to get the shinies I wanted off GTS and sometimes.. I get epic Pokemons for a normal lvl 100 I got x) I find it useful sometimes to look for some shinies I want. I even got several 6IVs and they're legit too. No Ash/01337.

If I had to fix GTS, I'll might allow to exchange any legendaries but only with legendaries (plus only shinies if they're searching for it)

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 131 | Offers: 170 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    If I'm in charge to fix the GTS,I'll put the summary option because I got scammed once on the GTS,saying the Torchic has HA,but it doesn't.I'm still a newbie that time so I'm kinda careless :/
    Last edited by Victini's Tears; 08-23-2014 at 06:22 AM.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The GTS is too darned broken to fix!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 131 | Offers: 170 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I know right xD

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    why are those ash ones hacked cause i have like six of em

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Because they're all perfect stats and has all 6IVs.. That's was I was told and they're were created on a website that was transferred into the game.

For GTS, I wanna be specific!
    I want one where once you put up a Pokémon (let's say Lopunny)
    The GTS will automatic have all the info on the Pokémon before you decide to trade that person!

So like this: Lopunny *(shiny) lvl 100 Female; It'll show the ability and nature : Limber and Rash. Of course Kalos-born or not.

That would be super epic since I've been getting WAAAY to many S.Manectric with Lightning Rod ._. I want Static as ability and Male too!
    Same with S.Liepard xD

Ugh and make it fair too. A Tailow for Dialga, what the heck is that? I'll make that stop and it should be a fair trade after all.

Its just me, but I do depend on GTS to get certain Legendaries I need and of course shinies (: It is frustrating that some people will trade their shinies for a legendary. In my opinion, I'll trade my legends for a shiny since I prefer that shiny over the legends.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 131 | Offers: 170 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Also they should make "Special Pokemon" are tradable on the GTS.a few days ago I saw a shiny Honedge and he want Celebi in return.I've one but no matter what i do I could not trade it.What's the point for asking a Special Pokemon in return and you can't even trade it and why its not allowed to trade on the GTS? ._.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Omgosh exactly my point! I wanted to trade my Celebi so bad for a S.Suicune (back in the past) and even my favorite Pokemons (shinies one).. They're asking for Celebi, Mew, Darkrai, Deoxys, etc....

So frustrating and I'd love to trade those Legends away but its "special" and cannot be traded. So duuuuumb D:

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would fix it to where all Pokemon are capable of being traded (including Mew, Manaphy, etc.). I would also have it where if you ask for a legendary Pokemon, you'd have to offer another legendary in return. No more of this Swablu for Deoxys, or shiny Fletchling for Mew!
    (-o-) ¨(`o˛)¨ (-o-)

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yah, either allow us to trade them or make it not an option to request if you can't