Thread: Kid Icarus Uprising Or Animal Crossing New Leaf?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Kid Icarus Uprising Or Animal Crossing New Leaf?

Doubt anyone remembers me. I've been gone for sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooo long! Anywho i wanted to ask... Does anyone on here play these? I'd love to have matches and visit towns! If you do,leave you're 3DS FC in the comments and i'll add you!
    My 3DS FC: 1719-3442-0268
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I DONT PLAY EITHER BUT I LOVE DE GAMES I WISH I COULD PLAY THEM AND ALSO HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    OMG you need to play them! (Especially Kid Icarus Uprising!)
    -Voltaradragoness!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 431 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I still don't have Animal crossing new leaf ,Sadly, but I really love Kid Icarus Uprising One of my favorite on the 3DS
    "You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! ! If anyone can, it's you."

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've never been that fazed about Kid Icarus until I played SSBB a few months ago and it looks alright. On the other hand I love ACNL such a relaxing game.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Hi! Welcome back! I joined just this June but anyways lets get to the point! Im gonna get AC:NL in a few weeks or September probably anyways, you stated "have matches" and it seems to have piqued my interest, Ive been planning to get Kid Icarus Uprising back then but im not quite sure about it just then... Please, tell me more about Kid Icarus Uprising... I might plan to save for it until then...

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I knooooooow
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Best game ever to me. I'm always open to LVD matches
    -Voltaradragoness!