Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: MAFIA WINS

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Really weird no one was killed...how many of the brotherhood are left with Charlie now dead?
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    If this game is like the past two.. Then there's four altogether. With Charlie gone that makes 3 left

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Considering that no-one was killed through the night it definitely increases the argument for lynching people who are inactive.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Unless, they didn't kill anyone deliberately to make it seem as if they're inactive....

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I kind of had my suspicions over Eric, because he defended Charlie. However, I suppose if he really was part of the brotherhood he would have tried to remain unassociated with Charlie, furthermore as Gary noted, although voting for Charlie was ultimately a good thing, the reason for voting him off due to past experience was certainly risky. If anyone has any ideas about proceeding...What do others think about the inactive people?

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well since we can't talk at night, and day time is so much shorter, I guess it leaves some of us with less time to actually participate. That may be why some ppl are inactive. I'm not entirely convinced it's a purposeful act. But they shouldn't be excused either, nor should any of us who actually are active.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah. That's odd.
    No kitty! That's my potpie! Bad kitty! -Mom! Kitty is being a _____
    Respect my Authoritay!
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...-Ongoing-story. Have a nice traitor!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Wait, I was talking about older posts, didn't see the full conversation.
    Anyway, why would I be defending Charlie if I was part of the brotherhood?
    I'll just be putting a target on my back.
    Respect my Authoritay!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'll start the voting off again. This time it's purely random (I assigned a number to remaining players and used a random number generator to pick) because there's not really anything to go by still and perhaps voting will start some discussions off.

[VOTE]BugMaster Josh[/VOTE]

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I also randomly pick the people, as there are many people who never posted.
    [VOTE]Georgia[/VOTE]
    Respect my Authoritay!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Theres so little to go on... Ugh...

[VOTE]The Prof. Nick[/VOTE]

He was active and also lent again., and hasn't find much in his time here. The completely silent members I can't just vote out that easily. I'm really kinda taking a shot in the dark I guess :/

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The other silent members haven't even given their reason why they aren't here.
    Nick has though.
    So why vote him? The silent members haven't even talk for 2-3 Day
    Respect my Authoritay!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    But I notice one coincidence though. When Nick came, the Jarl died, and when he didn't post, no one died.
    Doesn't that raise some suspicions though?
    So I will vote him.
    [UNVOTE]Georgia[/UNVOTE] [VOTE]Pokemon Master Nick (The Prof. Nick) [/VOTE]
    Last edited by Eric Cartman; 08-17-2014 at 07:40 AM. Reason: I used Nick's old name, so I add Prof. Nick to have less confusion.
    Respect my Authoritay!

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    But I notice one coincidence though. When Nick came, the Jarl died, and when he didn't post, no one died.
    Doesn't that raise some suspicions though?
    You raise a good point and it's better than randomly voting so:

[UNVOTE]BugMaster Josh[/UNVOTE]

[VOTE]The Prof. Nick[/VOTE]

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    I find that rather odd and very suspicious of Nick. Can't believe I didn't pick up on that. Well seeing as I haven't voted, I'm gonna join the crowd.

[VOTE] The Prof. Nick [/VOTE]