Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: MAFIA WINS

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    GM does have a point. Since I haven't vote, gonna join the wagon.
    [VOTE]Georgia[/VOTE]
    No kitty! That's my potpie! Bad kitty! -Mom! Kitty is being a _____
    Respect my Authoritay!
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...-Ongoing-story. Have a nice traitor!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    GM does have a point. Since I haven't vote, gonna join the wagon.
    [VOTE]Georgia[/VOTE]
    I'm a little confused, isn't it meant to be night now?
    Well, I can't see who else to vote for, if it's still day then I'll just vote for Georgia. There hasn't really been enough discussion though...
    [VOTE]Georgia[/VOTE]
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The townsfolk knew that they had to make a choice that day. They randomly picked a young woman to kill, ironically in hopes that It would end the violence.
    They dragged the woman out of her home and into the town square.
    Putting her head on the chopping block, they asked if she had any last words. She said nothing.

Georgia was a vanilla townie

The sun sets. Night begins.

YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO TURN IN YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS.
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well for crying out loud -______-

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The man woke up suddenly, not quite sure why. He looked around and saw that the window was open, but no one was in the room... But he knew he couldn't trust his eyes or ears when it came to the Dark Brotherhood. They were all masters of sneaking and silence.
    But just because he couldn't hear or see them, didn't mean they weren't there. He could feel that something was off in the room. Something big.
    He lay as still and quiet as he could, waiting for something to happen. After a little while, he heard them move.
    They moved towards the bed, speaking in some language he couldn't understand. A spell.
    He jumped out of bed just before the intruder launched a flame at where he was just laying, setting the bed aflame.
    Taking a chance while the intruder was still stunned, the man grabbed the shield that had been hanging on the wall and hit the intruder in the face with it.
    The intruder fell back, clutching his nose that likely was broken. He turned and jumped through the window behind him.
    The man had forgotten about the fire in that moment. But that was all it needed.
    The houses, made of wood with straw over the roof and used as insulation, were highly flammable. The flames licked up to the low ceiling, spreading across it.
    He turned to run out of the house, but a beam from the ceiling fell down, pinning him to the ground.
    The flames grew wilder and hotter, there was no way to escape even if he managed to push the beam off of him.
    He called out for help, but none ever came. His protector and the guards were gone.

Justin was a Vanilla Townie

The sun rises, and day begins.

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Lordy this is bad o.o

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Unless I'm mistaken this is who's left: Me, Aaron, Tammie, Saga, Veteran Robin, Eric Cartman

3 brotherhood (if like past games there's a total of 4) and 3 townies. Our next decision is going to be an important one because as far as I can see there's two options:

1)if we lynch a townie, another townie gets it through the night leaving only 1 townie vs 3 brotherhood the next day which is impossible to beat so the brotherhood win.

2) if we lynch a member of the brotherhood and a townie gets it through the night that leaves 2v2 the next day which is still winnable for either side.

So my question to everyone is: Why should I believe you're a townie?

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm going back to listening to my gut.

[VOTE]Robin (now Krowito-kun)[/VOTE]

And with that I'm out for the (real life) night. Good luck to us townies.

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    I don't see Robin as suspicious.. I only get suspicious of people who act weirdly and claim roles u.u therefore I am suspecting you Gaming Master 2000. Plus you asked a silly question because it is a lying game. But anyway..

[VOTE] Gaming Master 2000 [/VOTE]

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Hmm... I'm starting to think the whole eliminating Charlie thing was an act, or maybe just a bad mistake. Sure, you did take out one of the brotherhood, but that happened in the last game too. Trying to throw suspicion off being associated with other members of the brotherhood. You took a risk in hope that some discussion would lead on to a new suspect, but that backfired badly. Then, as soon as suspicion falls on you, you claim a role to side with townies and quick to vote for others. Now, tbh, I haven't seen any list of the roles, but is there even such thing as a Hider? Sorry, GM, but you've been too quick to vote for me, so I'm going to have to

Poison Type Veteran

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    How is Robin suspicious? You have voted randomly 3 times on a person. First Bugmaster, then Georgia, then Robin. (If I remembered correctly). And also Charlie. You might have killed 1 of the brotherhood, but you also killed Georgia. Could you have pass suspicion off just by 'randomly' voting on Charlie? It has.
    Also, you have been quick to vote against others, so...
    No kitty! That's my potpie! Bad kitty! -Mom! Kitty is being a _____
    Respect my Authoritay!
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...-Ongoing-story. Have a nice traitor!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It was a long day in Falkreath, and for the one who had to chronicle the events of the town.

Such a long day that they simply stated who died, rather than the events leading up to death.

Gaming Master 2000 was a Townie Hider

The sun sets, and the night before the final day, begins.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    There goes the neighbourhood.....
    Last edited by Del; 08-23-2014 at 06:59 PM. Reason: I made a mistake

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well......That sure sucks......

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The night ran long and quiet... Except for one death.

Del (Saga) was a (third party) Courier and Survivor

The sun rises, and the final day begins.

This day will end when a majority vote is reached.