Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MAFIA WINS

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

MAFIA WINS

It was a dark night. The town of Falkreath lay sleeping as a young woman, an inn keeper, ran down the stone streets.
    Her heart beat hard against her ribcage, her breath came out short and fast.
    They were after her.
    Not a guard was to be found. Not a door unlocked. This was the end, and she knew it.
    She turned swiftly down an alley in hope of finding a place to hide, but she only found a dead end.
    She turned to run back out of the alley, but a figure blocked her path. “P-please, take all my gold, take everything, just let me live!” she pleaded with the figure.
    She didn’t even have time to scream before the figure lunged forward and buried a dagger in her throat.

Sierra was a Townie.

HUB thread

Quick rundown!
    Players List:
    1. Aaron
    2. Tammie
    3. Saga
    4. Georgia
    5. Veteran Robin
    6. Grant (Killed during night 1, Jarl)
    7. GamingMaster2000
    8. GaryEhffinOak
    9. Pokemon Master Nick (Killed day 3)
    10. BugMaster Josh (Killed night 3)
    11. Haymac (modkilled day 4)
    12. Eric Cartman
    13. Fabulous Charlie (Killed day 2, DB initiate)
    14. Geo Sendar (Killed day 1, Townie Doctor)

Rules:

1. DO NOT QUOTE YOUR ROLE PM.
    2. ALL night actions must be sent into me. If you wish to abstain from your action, please tell me.
    3. To VOTE use [VOTE]Sierra[/VOTE] If you wish to change your vote, you must first [UNVOTE]Sierra[/UNVOTE]
    4. DAY will last roughly 24-30 hours.
    5. NIGHT will end whenever I get all the night actions in, or after 24 hours.
    6. NO discussions relating to the game outside of permitted threads and THIS thread.
    7. The signup thread will be the HUB thread where Anyone participating in the game (even if you’re dead) may chat about the game. You may not reveal game-changing info or speculate in the HUB thread.
    8. There are more than one QT in play, but all must be used at NIGHT.
    9. Not voting during the day will count as a vote against you
    10. Unexplained activity for 3 days will result in a modkill.
    11. Do not edit your posts. Fixing grammar errors are fine, but you may not change information

Have fun and be kind to one another. Remember that the signup thread acts as a sort of "Out of character" thread for the game (keep info out of it)

Let DAY 1 begin!
    Last edited by Layton; 08-19-2014 at 07:16 PM.
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sierrraaaaaa </3 T.T

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Poor Sierra.

Now to figure out who did it....

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hmmm...
    I wonder who did it.
    No kitty! That's my potpie! Bad kitty! -Mom! Kitty is being a _____
    Respect my Authoritay!
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...-Ongoing-story. Have a nice traitor!

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Morning all. This is terrible.. She was only an innkeeper. No threats to anyone u,u

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Why would anyone kill an innkeeper? She seemed nice.
    No kitty! That's my potpie! Bad kitty! -Mom! Kitty is being a _____
    Respect my Authoritay!
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...-Ongoing-story. Have a nice traitor!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Hello, I may only post today just this once but I just wanted to post to make sure I will be back anyways, the suspect is yet to be found... the course of action has a small percentage of revealing who the murderer is but anyways I will post more at a later time... preferably tomorrow so just for now lets give condolense to the now dead innkeeper...

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    This is horrible

In terms of finding who did it, let's wait until everybody posts.
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015
    VGC Battler, Won 2 Premier Challenges, Top 64 MO and MA Regionals

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Poor Sierra. It's a bad way to go u.u

Now to figure out who the culprit is >.>
    Poison Type Veteran

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Day 1 will end in 6 1/2 hours. Better get your votes in!
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't want to be the first to point fingers, but since we have only a short time, we should probably start discussing. We could either vote off someone inactive or choose someone else.
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    That sounds like a good idea ^

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Wow...that was a short day, and all we did was grieve T.T. *lays white lilies around Sierra's grave*

I think an inactive individual is our best bet, but it also a risk...

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    We should wait a little bit longer though for those that get on at night or live in different time zones a chance, but does anyone have a certain person in mind?

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    We have like...three hours?....We could always vote for you, Grant

Noooo, I'm kidding, you're so helpful