Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MAFIA WINS

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Lol thanks. Just about gave me a heart attack
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015
    VGC Battler, Won 2 Premier Challenges, Top 64 MO and MA Regionals

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    (I has to go bed u,u)

My vote is random and I picked it out from the inactives.

[VOTE]Saga[/VOTE]
    Last edited by Pikachu Belle; 08-13-2014 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Wrong voting method, sorry!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    The time zones is literally a killer (if you'll excuse the pun).

Like Tammie, I won't be around for when the DAY time lapses so unfortunately I have to make my vote now. Since a few people haven't commented I'm going to choose out of those (sorry if you comment later in the thread). At the end of the day, as far as I know, someone has to be voted out so I'm going with...

[VOTE]Haymac[/VOTE]

This is only from the fact that he is one of those who hasn't commented yet and he wasn't very active in the last game. It's extremely difficult to call a person out on the first day so vote wisely, but I'm going to bed soon, so sowwy u.u
    Poison Type Veteran

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I agree with Robins reasoning so I shall...

[VOTE]Haymac[/VOTE]
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hmm....who to vote for, who to vote for u.u...let me jump rope on this *jump ropes through the streets of Falkreath*

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Wow This day went by fast compared to the last mafia game o.o imo anyway.

[VOTE]Geo[/VOTE]

I just found the things he said to be irrelevant. Yes we know the suspect has yet to be found already. It just sands out as a strange thing to say. His entire post struck me as weird. Plus, the dat is almost up so I need to pick someone so, that's my vote.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm going out for the rest of the day so I too have to rush to vote. I'm going to side with Gary and [VOTE]Geo[/VOTE].

I'll try to keep an eye on the thread while I'm out so if something comes up I'll change my vote but if I can't then I'll just have to live with this vote.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Agreed his strange use of ellipses struck me as odd as well and the content of what he said. I originally didn't want to vote for an active member, but now that I see others are, my vote also goes to Geo...

[UNVOTE]Haymac[/UNVOTE] and [VOTE]Geo[/VOTE]

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The current vote counts stands at
    Saga 1

Haymac 1

Geo 3

+1 to all who haven't posted yet. You have a little under two hours left. Vote wisely.
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Let us see...I really dislike jumping on a bandwagon of votes, yet right now it seems like the logical thing to do. If you're wrong, Gary. I'm holding this against you u.u

[VOTE]Geo[/VOTE]

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    That's fine with me u.u in a game where everyone is a potential villain, and we're on a time limit to accuse one another, sometimes you have to just shoot in the dark. Hopefully my guess was right. But in the meantime let's try and device ways to get things started. Perhaps with questionings and interrogations. We don't need another day passing just to vote off someone for absolutely no reason.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Im back and wow... im already voted e.e anyways im gonna have to agree with the others and well anyway... guess there is no way in living here anyway so I guess im voted off the first day u.u im voting myself as ive predicted im gonna get voted off anyways...

[VOTE]Geo[/VOTE]

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    theres no other way to avoid getting voted off anyways e.e

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Fifteen minutes remain.
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo Sendar View Post
    theres no other way to avoid getting voted off anyways e.e
    You could always just produce an arguement. That's what this game is about! Being accused and providing reason why you're innocent! That's the fun of it all! Don't give up so easily, whether you're guilty or innocent u.u