Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MAFIA WINS

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    producing an argument MIGHT lead us to the wrong decision dude u.u

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    I know I wont be able to prove myself innocence anyways like in the previous game... there was no escape neither this time u.u

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Upon finding the body of the innkeeper, the people of Falkreath grew wary of each other. Who would do such a thing? Why?
    The Dark Brotherhood.
    They'd had a base not too far outside of the city for years, it had to be them. They must be disguising themselves to look like any other person.

The townspeople weren't too concerned with finding out who had killed the young woman, all they wanted was blood spilled in kind.
    The townsfolk talked among themselves in the evening hours and decided on a target, not giving any thought as to why they were targeting him in specific.

Geo was taking his usual evening stroll when he felt a peculiar nagging at the back of his head. Something wasn't quite right.
    Several of the townspeople were watching him as he went about his walk.
    As he passed by an alley, two men jumped out and tackled Geo, binding his wrists with rope and dragging him to the town square.
    Geo didn't even have time to process what was going on until they had already shoved him down before a chopping block.
    One of the men placed Geo's head on the block. "Any words in your defense?" The man asked.
    Geo knew that at this point there was no changing their minds, no pleading for his life. He shook his head, there was nothing he could do. He closed his eyes as the axe came down. He didn't even feel it.

As the men put the body into a cart for burial, an item fell out of Geo's pocket.
    "By the gods... What have we done?" One of the men asked as he picked up a vial of alchemy ingredients.

Geo was a Doctor

The sun sets, and night begins.

(You have 24 hours to pm me your night actions)
    Last edited by Layton; 08-13-2014 at 04:49 AM.
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    This is terrible! One day in and we've already killed the doctor! RIP Geo
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015
    VGC Battler, Won 2 Premier Challenges, Top 64 MO and MA Regionals

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    This is terrible. I wonder why did we kill Geo... We should have chose the inactive ones instead. By the way, my bandwidth sucks, so if I am late, blame the bandwidth.
    No kitty! That's my potpie! Bad kitty! -Mom! Kitty is being a _____
    Respect my Authoritay!
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...-Ongoing-story. Have a nice traitor!

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Oh my.. This is terrible indeed RIP Geo.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    RIP Geo Indeed. Our mistakes cannot be undone. Now it is going to be difficult for trust...
    Respect my Authoritay!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    RIP Geo.
    May 6th 2013. <3. Always!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Why Geo? Why didn't you tell us you were the doctor?! WHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Opps, sorry I didn't post, I didn't realize the game started...Well this is a bad start...
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hmmm... Saga, you were late here. How can we trust you?
    Respect my Authoritay!

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Umm it's nighttime.. No suspicions or posting in general..

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo Sendar View Post
    producing an argument MIGHT lead us to the wrong decision dude u.u
    Well not producing an argument didn't exactly help you either... :/ sigh... Well, I suppose we could go with Plan B for our next vote and try to pick more quiet people instead? We need more interaction somehow... Ok, what do you guys think the best means of flushing out these bad guys is? Any particular course of action we should take? It might help to see what perespectives we all have on the best way to stay safe and get these guys.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    O.o didn't even realize the game started anyways surprised Geo was hit so fast on so little evidence that in it's self should raise some red flags
    When the world falls Atlas will Stand

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yes it has. But its still night?
    Respect my Authoritay!