Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: MAFIA WINS

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by BugMaster Josh View Post
    O.o didn't even realize the game started anyways surprised Geo was hit so fast on so little evidence that in it's self should raise some red flags
    I disagree that it necessarily raises any flags. I mean, it was the best opportunity for the Brotherhood guys to strike and kill, under the cover of others striking the same guy, Geo, instigated by me, unfortunelty... But at the same time, our time was very limited so we had no choice but to strike irrationally. Maybe we should also consider NOT voting at all if we arnt sure who to vote for. It means we may take a vote against us automatically but it can keep someone safe by not grouping up on one person. But that's got to be played smart, too. If we skip to vote, that means the brotherhood guys would only need to vote fr one of us with little to no reason, if any, and one of us would be killed easily.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    in other words we have to tred very lightly for now
    When the world falls Atlas will Stand

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It is now NIGHT. Any speculations and discussions will have to wait until DAY.
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    By discussions, do you mean any conversation at all??

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yes, I do. That is why we have the hub thread now.

Especially since it's night. Yall are supposed to be sleepin' xD

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The Jarl sat in his quarters, thinking. What was happening to his town? How could he fix it? He'd already lost a top-notch mage, who was next?
    He sent his steward out to prepare the morning meal, leaving him alone in his room.
    He stood up and began to pace the room, wracking his brain to think up a plan. But he had nothing.
    Just as the steward returned, the window shattered.
    An arrow had been shot through it, finding it's home in the back of Grant's head.

Grant was the Jarl (Doctor/Cop Enabler)

All townie Doctor or Cop roles are now Vanilla roles.

The sun rises, and DAY 2 begins.

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Nooooo D: RIP Grant I can't believe we've lost two vital roles..

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Goodbye everyone! And thanks to Sierra for hosting this. My one day was fun
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015
    VGC Battler, Won 2 Premier Challenges, Top 64 MO and MA Regionals

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Noooo Grant! We lost so many vital roles... Who could have done this?
    No kitty! That's my potpie! Bad kitty! -Mom! Kitty is being a _____
    Respect my Authoritay!
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...-Ongoing-story. Have a nice traitor!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I know I've been really inactive myself, however there really isn't much to go on yet even with those who have been posting...I was slightly suspicious of Tammie, just because she voted for me, but as she claimed her vote to be random and time pressured I can't necessarily say I wouldn't have done the same.

Honestly, because Charlie has proven himself to be an evil genius in the last two games I will forever be suspicious of him. I'm sorry if you're innocent in this game, but frankly you scare me...
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    So.... Anyone want to confess?

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    There are still inactive people?
    No kitty! That's my potpie! Bad kitty! -Mom! Kitty is being a _____
    Respect my Authoritay!
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...-Ongoing-story. Have a nice traitor!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Apologies for my absence ladies and gentlemen, between the new happenings with the League and issues with my school (issues that the government has sent the education authority to speak with anyone concerned over the manner of my school's system) among others. But yes I am here.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't know when day ends but I'm going to get started on voting.

[VOTE]Fabulous Charlie[/VOTE]

Nothing personal Charlie but we all know you're an evil genius so why not start there. I'm open to arguments for changing my vote though.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm torn about Charlie because IF he is evil, he's very dangerous. However that's a massive IF...This game is independent of the last two, and so I know we shouldn't use past behaviour from previous games to try and determine who's who, however if playing with Charlie has proven anything, it's that he is very good at blending in. So, I'm torn. I know he has been incredibly dangerous, which makes he think I should vote for him, but that does not mean he's necessarily guilty now either. I'd like to wait and see what others have to say before voting for anyone.
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!