Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: MAFIA WINS

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Why is everyone voting on Charlie? You guys are basing your facts from previous games which is completely irrelevant. How are you sure that he is blending in with us? We should stay safe and vote the ones who were not active yet, as they haven't prove their selves innocent.
    No kitty! That's my potpie! Bad kitty! -Mom! Kitty is being a _____
    Respect my Authoritay!
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...-Ongoing-story. Have a nice traitor!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Firstly, only GM2K has voted for Charlie, I'm just making speculations, and secondly voting for someone purely because they're inactive is not safe. Someone may be inactive but also innocent. Finally, no one has actually proven themselves to be innocent, except for Grant and Geo, may they rest in peace.
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    DAY 2 has ended (It's been 24 hours) Stay tuned for death post.
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It was a quiet day in Falkreath. The people went about their business as they mourned the loss of their Jarl and Mage, wondering what to do next.
    The townsfolk were also wary, as the Dark Brotherhood crept among them. They knew that whoever opened their mouth to accuse someone painted a target on their own backs with the same action. They avoided each other, daring not to look into another person's eyes.
    Many feared the man named Charlie, for he had a history in the Dark Brotherhood. He had supposedly left that life to live peacefully among others, but who knew if it was really true?
    Charlie had been enjoying himself relaxing by a small brook, not a care in the world. He knew that he was safe from all of this, he had to be. He just had to hope that this all passed over soon enough.
    His peace and quiet had been interrupted by the sound of people moving through the woods at a swift pace. Two men emerged, each holding a weapon and some rope.
    "Charlie, I'm afraid you'll have to come with us" One of the men said.
    "I don't understand, why me?" Charlie said as he stood up. "I haven't done anything wrong or suspicious, I simply want peace!"
    "Your past makes you dangerous. They are stories of dark tidings with you here in Falkreath. It is for the good of the town!"
    "Well... I suppose if it will benefit all, I will go." He said.
    "Very well," Said the man "walk in front of us. No funny business!"
    "Wouldn't dream of it." Charlie walked in front of the two men for a while, when he noticed that they had dropped their guard. They were talking to each other about simple things. What to do for dinner. Who's wife is acting crazy now... This was his chance.
    He broke into a run in front of the men, quickly gaining distance as they stood there processing what to do. It was only a few seconds, but it was enough.
    But a small root was all it took to snatch away his chance at freedom as it snagged on his foot, sending him crashing to the forest floor.
    The two men had been on him before he even had a chance to look back. They tied his hands and stood on either side of him, each holding a sword to his throat.
    They brought him back to the town square, where the chopping block was ready for him.
    "Any last words?" The executioner asked.
    "Who is really in the wrong?" Charlie asnwered.

Charlie was a Dark Brotherhood Initiate

The sun sets, and NIGHT begins.
    Last edited by Layton; 08-15-2014 at 02:08 PM.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Totally forgot about to vote e,e

On the up side, FINALLY!! Good job, GM xD
    Poison Type Veteran

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    After two devastating kills, this has to make up for it ^-^

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Darn, I didn't even get a chance to shine also totally forgot to post. Hehe have fun <3

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Wow. The day REALLY flies by fast here... Didn't even vote! Anyway, I'm glad a bad guy is gone, but I do disagree with the reason he was voted off... It was cool that Sierra did the whole, ties with the bad guys thing, obviously referencing the last two mafia games where he was also a bad guy, and his last words from the last game. Anyway, I guess I'm supposed to be asleep since it's night and must wait til day? See ya when the sun shines.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah, I was going with 24 hour days instead of the 40 hour ones to avoid having so much "dead" time in here.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thank god GM2K voted for Charlie...kinda wished I did it though...
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ah... I didn't know he was that... Why did I try to defend him...
    No kitty! That's my potpie! Bad kitty! -Mom! Kitty is being a _____
    Respect my Authoritay!
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...-Ongoing-story. Have a nice traitor!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Is it morning? >_>

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sorry! Over slept xP Morning post to come soon.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    As everyone woke up in the morning, they were expecting to find a body of some sort. But there were none.

The sun rises, and Day 3 begins.

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    How odd.. We all survived the night.