Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: MAFIA WINS

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    3 more hours until Night...
    No kitty! That's my potpie! Bad kitty! -Mom! Kitty is being a _____
    Respect my Authoritay!
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...-Ongoing-story. Have a nice traitor!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm uncomfortable about voting out someone who hasn't been active at all, and I'm not going to vote randomly...However there is really nothing to go on...Others have pointed out Nick as suspicious, but I'm not so sure. I actually expected Nick would defend himself, unless he actually couldn't...also Eric said Nick actually did give a reason for his absence...I guess he could be lying...

[VOTE] The Prof. Nick[/VOTE]

I can't see who else to vote for...Although I'm waiting for his defence....
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Nick has 2 hours to make his defense. We have to wait and see.
    Respect my Authoritay!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    So I guess he is still offline.
    Respect my Authoritay!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Nick is probably gone to sleep at this stage which is a bit unfortunate, but I don't think any argument can turn this around with such little time left, if indeed, it is still day time. I'm going to [VOTE] The Prof. Nick[/VOTE] and hope he is a member of the Brotherhood. Who knows, maybe his lack of activity is a tactic?
    Poison Type Veteran

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Veteran Robin View Post
    Nick is probably gone to sleep at this stage which is a bit unfortunate, but I don't think any argument can turn this around with such little time left, if indeed, it is still day time. I'm going to [VOTE] The Prof. Nick[/VOTE] and hope he is a member of the Brotherhood. Who knows, maybe his lack of activity is a tactic?
    I know right?! I think if he was able, he'd be defending himself right now. However, the vote is already too far gone...and there aren't many other alternatives at the moment...
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    If I'm wrong, well, I'm sorry on advance... :/

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sorry! Was planning on writing up the death post after church, but I ended up going to a birthday party for a baby I didn't know was happening.
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Nick sat alone in his house, waiting.
    Waiting for word from the townie he was sworn to protect with his life. There was nothing special about the townie, and he had done no heroic acts for the town.
    But he was indebted to the man, for he saved him from insanity.
    There was a knock at the door.
    Nick rose from his chair, and pondered whether or not to bring a weapon just in case. He couldn't trust anybody with all these Dark Brotherhood around...
    He opened the door to find what was practically a mob waiting for him. "Nick! We know you're one of them, give yourself up!" They shouted. "You've got the wrong man! I've done nothing wrong!" Nick pleaded.
    Nick slammed the door and locked it. There was no reasoning with them. They wanted blood, and they would have it.
    He made his way to the back door to find that men had already busted through it. At the same time, the front door crashed open. There was nowhere to go.
    He couldn't stop what happened next. Before he could try and calm himself down, he changed.
    Where the man named Nick once stood, was a werewolf.
    He had barely enough control of himself to not attack. He tried to warn them, "R-ruuunnn..." He growled.
    He knocked several men aside trying to make it out. He had to get out before he hurt someone. He hadn't had an attack in years... He wasn't going to let it all go to waste now.
    Just as he made it outside, an arrow pierced his heart.

Nick was a (Townie) Protector and Werewolf

The sun sets, and Night begins.
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hmm... *Gets suspicious over the ones who are not very active*
    May 6th 2013. <3. Always!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgia View Post
    Hmm... *Gets suspicious over the ones who are not very active*
    The irony

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Gets suspicious over Georgia...
    Respect my Authoritay!

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    This is so bad.. Sorry Nick. RIP u.u

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Once again apologies for my absences. I should've pulled out of this to be honest as I didn't have much spare time. Also I would've come on and defended myself but last night I was severely unwell, and went to sleep way earlier than I usually do, so I guess that's the nature of the beast. Once again sorry guys.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    RIP Honey.
    May 6th 2013. <3. Always!