Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: MAFIA WINS

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaming Master 2000 View Post
    Because I don't really know what to say. We don't seem to be having much luck at getting the brotherhood.

I don't think revealing my role is going to make me a target of the brotherhood so here it goes. I'm actually a Townie Hider.

Believe it or not that's up to you all but if people suspect me ask yourselves: Would I have gotten rid of Charlie so early if I was a member of the brotherhood? I was the only one who voted so I could have easily gotten rid of someone else instead of Charlie had I been in the brotherhood.
    What's a hider do...?

Hmm... A likely story... I don't want to jump to conclusions but... I've got my eye on you u-u

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh, I thought I put in what a hider did, I must have accidentally deleted that section of text.

During the night I get to select a member to hide behind. Any actions that are taken against me during the night then fail but if the member I'm hiding behind gets killed so do I.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sorry I haven't posted yet, family stuff. GM2 might be telling the truth after all...However, pretty much no one has posted yet today, so jumping on his back may be a bit premature before seeing what others have to say about it. That being said, I'm slightly suspicious of people who claim roles...
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    This game is on a 24 hour timescale. Day last 24 hours.
    This means that you need to get your discussions and votes in within 24 hours of the morning post.
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sorry Sierra, got swamped yesterday and couldn't do much.

Gary throwing suspicions my way does make me suspicious because I know I'm not brotherhood, but I think he's just innocently mistaken rather than brotherhood trying to throw suspicion my way.

I definitely believe now that some of the less active people are brotherhood. My gut feeling is that Robin is brotherhood, sitting back watching us tear ourselves apart. So I'm going to:

[VOTE]Veteran Robin[/VOTE]

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Is it not Night now? I'm so confused ;w;

Either way, apologies for my absence. I've was working on my fanfic all morning and also my team for the upcoming tag tourny. That and I've had work for the last 8 and a half hours. And although I'm able to chat on Pokebay, as with the Mafia game I hosted a while ago, I am unable to vm or pm on my phone.

To be honest, I was suspicious of GM as well and claiming a role is also painting a target on your back, but the fact that you single handedly took out Charlie, a member of the Brotherhood is enough reason for me to believe you are innocent.

However, I did not murder anyone so I must defend myself. Based on GM's voting, I agree, there are some people who have been more quiet than others. I don't know if I'm allowed to vote as I don't know if it is night time or not, but on the chance it is day time, I...

[VOTE]Georgia[/VOTE]

Again, I don't think there is enough discussion to go on any leads, but from what I she literally commented once. Then again, if it is day time and no one else votes, I am on death row anyway. Shame u.u
    Poison Type Veteran

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Veteran Robin View Post
    Is it not Night now? I'm so confused ;w;
    I assumed it was still day since no-one did much during what was supposed to be the day (and that Sierra hasn't actually said it's night again).

To be honest, I was suspicious of GM as well and claiming a role is also painting a target on your back, but the fact that you single handedly took out Charlie, a member of the Brotherhood is enough reason for me to believe you are innocent.
    I know I'm innocent and the brotherhood know I'm innocent. I figured in a game about lying I'd try my hand at being honest and seeing where that gets me. By stating my role it really only puts the target on my back from people who don't believe me and try to lynch me because I doubt the brotherhood would go after me since if I'm hiding behind someone and their actions fail to get me.

I still have to go with my gut for now and keep my vote where it is but if you can convince me to change it I will.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Well, I've already done what I could have in terms of my defence, but maybe I can justify my action better. Gimme two mins to double check the thread so I'm not making a huge mistake in voting for Georgia.
    Poison Type Veteran

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Yeah, going by inactivity, I'm sticking with Georgia. She only commented twice, both during the same Night time when we're not supposed to talk, though she said nothing productive anyway. She just barely qualified as being active, narrowly avoiding a modkill, yet has had no input or dirtied her hands with voting. I dunno, it's hard to say, but when it comes to voting we have to make difficult decisions.

At the end of the day, who's left?

Me, GM, Georgia, Gary, Tammie, Saga and Eric. And possibly Aaron?

Still, if you take out another villager, it's gonna be extremely difficult to pull it back :3
    Poison Type Veteran

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Veteran Robin View Post
    She only commented twice, both during the same Night time when we're not supposed to talk, though she said nothing productive anyway.
    Commenting only in the nights we lose someone is a good point that I didn't notice before. It's the best form of evidence we have at the moment.

[UNVOTE]Veteran Robin[/UNVOTE]
    [VOTE]Georgia[/VOTE]

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Why do I feel like I've just been played...

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    At the end of the day, we have to defend our innocence. Georgia has not applied herself to the game and has kept an extremely low profile, whether it be lack of interest, doesn't have time to be on or is just using it as a cumming tactic, I honestly don't know. I just prey for the sake of the village it's the latter.
    Poison Type Veteran

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Also, it said a few moments ago there were 3 people viewing this thread. Someone be lurking u.u
    Poison Type Veteran

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It;s late now so I'm gonna start the night tomorrow morning.
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Robin has a point, as does GM, but I'm still watching GM.... js. Based in lack of activity and the ironic last comment from Georgia, my vote is:

[VOTE]Georgia[/VOTE]