View Poll Results: Which Mega team should I give away?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Manectric and Houndoom

10 41.67%
  • Aggron and Tyranitar

14 58.33%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mega VS Giveaway (Part 1)

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 32 | Offers: 197 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 22 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i still want team 2
    ~Umbreon is the shadow of night and Espeon the light of day.Together they are unstopable!~ Current Status:Silver and Gold team Not complete yet Attack Stat of The Official Pokebay Battle Frontier

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    And still, it's not like aggron can earthquake everything. Manectric and houndoom have flamethrower. One of them will outspeed and get a lot of damage off on Aggron, earthquake most likely won't ohko because of the HP EVs and Aggron doesn't have STAB, and then they outspeed on the next turn and finish it off with another flamethrower. Tyranitar's moveset is only really a threat to houndoom, but if houndoom lives it will outspeed and get some damage off, then Manectric can come in and do the rest of the work.

No doubt if this battle were to occur, Aggron and Tyranitar would most likely still win, but it's not as big of a blow out as you think.
    Last edited by Velocity; 08-15-2014 at 05:57 PM.
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015
    VGC Battler, Won 2 Premier Challenges, Top 64 MO and MA Regionals

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 93 | Offers: 506 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 69 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Some of these moves are pointless like stealth rock and volt switch. Plus solar beam since he doesn't have a power herb, he would probably not make it to the second turn unless used right at the beginning maybe, but would still waste a turn.

* By the way, I'd like to point out aggron is NOT weak to fire, as she said they don't come with their mega stones and they weren't mentioned in the battle so I would assume they are not being used, making aggron still rock/steel. I don't know if anyone thought it was mega aggron., yeah fire wouldn't DESTROY it. Then, tyranitar is resistant to fire, and manectric+houndoom have no super effective moves besides houndoom's solar beam. Unfortunately, aggron and tyranitar both have super effective moves against houndoom. With rock head+Head smash, houndoom would probably get OHKO'd. Grant is right, aggron can't really earthquake everything, because tyranitar is weak to it but with aggron's head smash with stab, and tyranitar's crunch with stab they'd beat manectric easily. Manectric doesn't really have too much going for it except stab thunderbolt(which is good), protect couldn't really be used that well except for stalling, but no status conditions unless sludge bomb is lucky. That still wouldn't do too much damage though.
    Last edited by Moist Mewtwo; 08-15-2014 at 07:58 PM.
    Pokemon HeartGold Friend Code: 1505-6450-3046. Pokemon White Friend Code: 0820-3178-9794. Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code: 0004-2110-3564. Pokemon Y Friend Code: 1418-6931-6470. (3DS)

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well since it is called the mega vs giveaway I assumed they would be in mega form for our imaginary battles, but yes if not mega evolved they would surely be destroyed.
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015
    VGC Battler, Won 2 Premier Challenges, Top 64 MO and MA Regionals

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 3
    You guys, this is just a giveaway, there is no need to have a heated discussion about who would win or not It's who you like better. Just vote for the one you like better. Thanks.
    Fire type Pokémon trainer traveling the world ~ Next stop: Alola!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 28 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    team 2
    “All morons hate it when you call them a moron.”

― J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well, I love Houndoom....But I'm not that fussed about Manectric, whereas I like both T-Tar and Aggron pretty equally...
    So Team 2...I guess....
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 3
    The poll ends sometime next week! Make sure to put your vote in before it closes!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Lol I immediately chose the first team: Manectric and Houndoom because Manectric is my favorite ; 3 ;

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 27 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I chosen the first team with manectric and houndoom. Houndoom is one sick demon dog and would love to have a trained one!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 3
    Team 1 is catching up to Team 2! Who knows, they might win this The poll ends this week, so make sure to get those votes in!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 15 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    team 2, so bulky

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 3
    The poll ends tomorrow! Make sure to cast you vote in the poll and stay tuned for the giveaway details!

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    team 2

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 3
    The poll has ended, and we have the team we're going to give away! Please look at the first post in this thread for the updates (Which is in bold, old updates are in italics) and how to enter to win!