View Poll Results: Which Mega team should I give away?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Manectric and Houndoom

10 41.67%
  • Aggron and Tyranitar

14 58.33%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mega VS Giveaway (Part 1)

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 3

Mega VS Giveaway (Part 1)

NOTE: This giveaway is now finished! Please do not post any more answers as they will not be seen. Thank you!

UPDATED! We have the results to the poll! Thank you for voting, first of all Now it's time for the actual giveaway~!

The winner is... Team 2, Aggron and Tyranitar! They won by a pretty good longshot

If you voted for Team 1, don't worry... Manectric and Houndoom will be able to make a comeback! (With the correct rules next time... Haha)

Now here's how the real giveaway will work. Like my last giveaway, you get TWO chances at guessing a number between 1 and 100. If you guess the number, you win Aggron and Tyranitar! Sounds simple enough now, right? If you need a reminder on what movesets the two Pokémon have, look below at the old update.

So go on and choose two numbers between 1 and 100 for a chance to win! Good luck! ~ Snowy

----------------------------------------

Hey everyone! Snowy here! I'm back with a very special giveaway! The great battle of the Mega Evolutions!

Here's how it works: Two teams of two Pokémon go head to head in a battle towards victory! And how to they ensure their victory? By your vote in the poll!

Just who are these Pokémon? As I said before, they are all Mega Evolutions! Manectric and Houndoom VS Aggron and Tyranitar! Here are their movesets:

Team 1
    Manectric (M) Lv. 55
    Timid Nature, 252 Sp. Attack/252 HP/4 HP
    Ability: Lightning Rod
    - Volt Switch
    - Thunderbolt
    - Flamethrower
    - Protect

Houndoom (M) Lv. 55
    Timid Nature, 252 Sp. Attack/252 HP/4 HP
    Ability: Early Bird
    - Flamethrower
    - Solar Beam
    - Dark Pulse
    - Sludge Bomb

Team 2
    Aggron (F) Lv. 55
    Impish Nature, 252 Attack, 252 Defense, 4 HP
    Ability: Rock Head
    - Head Smash
    - Iron Head
    - Earthquake
    - Dragon Claw

Tyranitar (M) Lv. 55
    Adamant Nature, 252 Attack, 252 HP, 4 Speed
    Ability: Sand Stream
    - Stealth Rock
    - Crunch
    - Rock Slide
    - Dragon Claw

They are all 5IV, EV Trained, and nicknameable! Unfortunately they don't come with their respective Mega Stones. However, not all four will be given out! Only two, which is the winning team, will be given away.

I'll remind you how this works! Vote in the poll for the team that you want me to give away! Only one team of two Pokémon will win! After the poll is over, this post will be updated/A new post will be made explaining how you can enter for a chance to win the Pokémon!

So what are you waiting for? Vote for your favorite team before the poll closes! ~Snowy
    Last edited by Sakura Mamiya; 08-25-2014 at 11:26 PM. Reason: Giveaway has ended
    Fire type Pokémon trainer traveling the world ~ Next stop: Alola!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 154 | Offers: 903 | Wishlist Items: 37 | Wishlist Offers: 101 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Team 2 gonna win .

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 40 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've gotta go with team one
    My 3DS friend code: 3883-6359-0969
    It's all fun and games until somebody faints a shiny.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 32 | Offers: 197 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 22 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    team 2!
    ~Umbreon is the shadow of night and Espeon the light of day.Together they are unstopable!~ Current Status:Silver and Gold team Not complete yet Attack Stat of The Official Pokebay Battle Frontier

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Team 2 for the win :3

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Team 1 all the way >.>
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015
    VGC Battler, Won 2 Premier Challenges, Top 64 MO and MA Regionals

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    tyranitar would crush them both, but i'd give it earthquake.

- - - Updated - - -

nvm aggron has earthquake, team 2 wins.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    team 1 definitely.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Team 2!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 93 | Offers: 506 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 69 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Are you kidding? Team 2 definitely! There's no way, that's not even a fair fight. Mega manectric and houndoom have nothing for tyranitar.
    Pokemon HeartGold Friend Code: 1505-6450-3046. Pokemon White Friend Code: 0820-3178-9794. Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code: 0004-2110-3564. Pokemon Y Friend Code: 1418-6931-6470. (3DS)

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Team 2 ggwp.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Team 2

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I know they would win in a battle... But I like the 2 better. It says "Vote in the poll for the team that you want me to give away!" Not which would win in a battle...
    Last edited by Velocity; 08-15-2014 at 01:55 PM.
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015
    VGC Battler, Won 2 Premier Challenges, Top 64 MO and MA Regionals

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 154 | Offers: 903 | Wishlist Items: 37 | Wishlist Offers: 101 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh I want you to give away team 1

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 3
    Looks like Aggron and Tyranitar are getting the most votes! Do you think that will change? And Grant is right, it's not who would win in a battle, it's who you like better Maybe I should've put that in the post.
    Fire type Pokémon trainer traveling the world ~ Next stop: Alola!