Thread: Some Pokemon I need for Oval Charm

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Some Pokemon I need for Oval Charm

I started breeding Pokemon for IVs, but I learned that things go a lot faster with Oval Charm. As such, I'm looking for a lot of basic pokemon (the evolutions and breeding stuff I'll work on). I also need more friends and people to trade with so I can make some trade-based evolutions that require items.

I need: Fennekin, Zangoose, Bagon/Shelgon, Mawile, Amaura, Pachirisu, Poochyena, Voltorb. I also need someone with who I can trade Rhydon, Seadra, Slowpoke, and a few other Pokemon with items to evolve.

I have a bunch of random spares (Audino, Roselia, Seviper, Skorupi, Scolipede, Patrat, Watchog, Scrafty, Gothita, Purrloin, Lunatone, Cubchoo, Solrock, Poliwag, Druddigon, Sigilyph, Delibird, Azurill, Azumarill, Sandslash, Roggenrolla, Onix, Liepard, Burmy, Zubat, Hariyama, Heracross, Amoonguss, Shelmet, Karrablast, Zorua, Spoink, Mienfoo, Pawniard, Beartic, Sneazel, Gabite, Carnivine, Jigglypuff Carbink, Durant, Basculin Red, Psyduck, and Lucario). I can also breed various Pokemon, and I have most wild Pokemon from Black 2 and Y.

I also need Xerneas. I could trade a Black 2 Legendary for it.

I would greatly appreciate any help with this.
    Last edited by BobaFett2; 08-20-2014 at 01:02 PM.
    I need Mew, Genesect, Manaphy, Deoxys, Jirachi, and Shaymin.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 154 | Offers: 903 | Wishlist Items: 37 | Wishlist Offers: 101 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'll help for a shiny or 2

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The only one there that's worth a shiny is Xerneas, and I don't have any Shinies...

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 40 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I could get you a few of those. Pm me when you are available.
    My 3DS friend code: 3883-6359-0969
    It's all fun and games until somebody faints a shiny.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks Shadow_claw. I won't have internet on my 3DS for a few days as I'm currently traveling to college.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I added you, Shadow_claw.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I can also help out. Send me a PM/VM whenever you like, to discuss it. ^_^
    (-o-) ¨(`o˛)¨ (-o-)

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey Bob I think i can help u because me and you are in the same situation right now(Oval Charm). In exchange you help me with my Pokèdex and I only have 3 left to go. So just PM me when you need me.
    FC:3239-2924-3706
    IGN: Brook
    If you don't have the pokèmon i need I will need a few shinys

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Bob I think i can help u because me and you are in the same situation right now(Oval Charm). In exchange you help me with my Pokèdex and I only have 3 left to go. So just PM me when you need me.
    FC:3239-2924-3706
    IGN: Brook
    If you don't have the pokèmon i need I will need a few shinys

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    What Pokemon do you need? I don't have shinies and I'm only going to trade legendaries for legendaries at the moment.