Thread: Favorite Comic Book Super Villain...Go!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8

Favorite Comic Book Super Villain...Go!

Who is your favorite or consider the most awesome comic book-based super villain?

PokeBay Water Type Gym Leader: Holder of the Depth Badge
    The cold, dark waters of the abyss will be your grave.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *Gestures to username and avatar*
    I don't really think I need to say anything more, right?
    I suppose Dr. Doom, the Winter Soldier, Loki, Green Goblin, and Mr. Sinister are cool too.

DC wise I'd say the Joker?
    Lex Luthor isn't too terrible either, but isn't a favourite.
    Last edited by Magneto; 10-05-2014 at 01:02 AM.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm only really a fan of Marvel comics, and even then there's too many to pick a sole one, so I'm just going to list them: The Mandarin, Venom, Carnage, Dr. Doom, Red Skull, Magneto, MODOK, The Kingpin and Dormammu. And technically as he plays both a hero and a villain on different occasions, Deadpool.

If I had to say at least one DC villain, it'd be either Joker, Bane or Deathstroke
    Last edited by The Kiwi Dragon; 10-04-2014 at 11:30 PM.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Harley Quinn and Catwoman >.>

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Dc-The joker and Marvel-Carnage.