Thread: Pokemon Link not appearing

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 29 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Exclamation Pokemon Link not appearing

OK, so I'm having a bit of trouble after new gaming my X ver. I recently new gamed my pokemon game and after getting all my pokemon back from the pokebank I decided to check if everything was ok with the game, but once I reached the main menu of the game I noticed that the "Pokemon Link" was not there. Do I need to beat the pokemon league or get the national pkdex in order to see it again? or am I just not gonna see it again?

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 31 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    it is a glitch

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 29 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    not sure, should I try and contact someone in nintendo, pokemon or game freak? not sure what to do anymore.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 31 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    yahoo anseers?

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 131 | Offers: 170 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Have you updated your pokemon X already into Version 1.2 ?

^ Pokemon Y and Alpha Sapphire Fc
    Pokemon X and Omega Ruby Fc ( 2DS Alternate ) : 5215-1633-0720
    IGN: Ean