Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: English Diancie

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Also in Canada, at EB Games! They are "SUPPOSED" to only give it out between October 27th, and November 16th. I got one from one of my local EB Games. But the other one I called said they would not break street date of October 27th. But right now they have a Gengar with a Gengarite and is only shiney when in mega form. That one is given out October 13th, to October 26.

- - - Updated - - -

DSC_0003.jpg

There You go as proof! ^^
    IGN : Pravin
    FC : 2036-8400-0602
    Electric Type Safari : Stunkfish / Manetric / Emolga

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It's a fact, based on a lot of research I've done into this, that if you bring in a 3DS from another country and download the event being given at another country, for example, an American game to Japan's event, the download will be in English, though not the OT. It will remain in Japan. Serebii and Bulbapedia have images of such a Diancie, and, for those still suspicious and unsure, Gen 6 is the first and so far only Gen that has not region locked its events, so, again, it may be unlikely, and it may be hacked, and it may be a clone, but it is 100% possible that there is an English Diance, with a Jap name.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yup but my Gengar and Diancie have the OT name OCT2014, not a Japanese OT Name.

- - - Updated - - -

But yes you are right, be very very careful as they shouldn't give them away early and most don't. BUT as it is entirely possible to get it legit. Most likely it is not.

- - - Updated - - -

DSC_0004[1].jpgDSC_0005[1].jpgDSC_0006[1].jpgDSC_0007[1].jpg

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Giving them away early is something that I myself have also witnessed. I got the Gengar event early, as well.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    But yeah I am not saying you are wrong, I am just saying keep this in mind too! ^^

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah, I just felt like posting that because I know a lot of ppl think it's impossible and will argue that it's a hack but, as I said, starting with Gen 6, it's possible.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 47 | Offers: 155 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    There are people in japan who speak English. They can set there game to English just like here in America we can set it to any language. So it is possible to have a Japanese event with English name.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    yeah i'm sure that counts too. gen 6 allowed a few extra things to happen so ppl really just need to make sure they have their facts straight before disregarding things as fact now. Doesn't mean an english diancie is real but the doors for things like that to be legit are more open than ever.