Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What megas youd like to see!! :)

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 25 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

What megas youd like to see!! :)

I'd like to know your guys opinion on what megas you'd like to see in the new games. The creators have already shown that not just 3rd gen pokemon are gonna be mega evolved so any pokemon could be please add what stats you'd like boosted and what abilities you'd like to see on that pokemon as well, I'd just really like to hear what you guys are hoping to see and btw if anyone has a reckless shiny starly with any type of nature boosting attack please pm me because ive been searching

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 22 | Offers: 20 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'd like to see a mega Gallade. That would be be awesome.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would like to see Mega Hydreigon. I would like to have the design to keep 3 heads because any more would be overkill, but still retaining an awesome design. A new ability would be cool. I would like to see something like parental bond, where all 3 heads attack. Of course this would be way too OP, so maybe it could be like Technician and only work on lower power moves, this is just an idea, anything that utilizes the 2 smaller heads would be awesome. In terms of the stat boosts, I would like to see a slight speed boost to outspeed most other dragons, a decent special attack boost, but above all, a special defense boost to give it added bulk. Hydreigon is my favorite pokemon, so these are just my hopes. We know gen 5 megas are coming because of Audino, so it's not too much of a "Farfetch'd" idea
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015
    VGC Battler, Won 2 Premier Challenges, Top 64 MO and MA Regionals

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Mega Pachirisu u.u and it should be Electric/Fairy

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mega Weavile, and Mega Scrafty.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mega cofagrigus, galvantula, yanmega (just for lols) , all starters, and mega lasagna crab >.>
    Last edited by Katarina; 08-25-2014 at 08:57 PM.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 93 | Offers: 506 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 69 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mega Ultimate Super Epic Arceus! With ??? Plate that also works as a mega stone. Anyone else notice arceus starts with arse?
    Pokemon HeartGold Friend Code: 1505-6450-3046. Pokemon White Friend Code: 0820-3178-9794. Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code: 0004-2110-3564. Pokemon Y Friend Code: 1418-6931-6470. (3DS)

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mega steelix

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 154 | Offers: 903 | Wishlist Items: 37 | Wishlist Offers: 101 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mega , Milotic & Flygon would be Legit .

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    mega salamance and mega raquazza. as well as mega haxorous and palkia dialga and giratina.
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryGodzilla View Post
    mega salamance and mega raquazza. as well as mega haxorous and palkia dialga and giratina.
    Mega salamance exists

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mega luxray

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 25 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Me myself would love to see mega ludicolo and shiftry, I just think that these two really gave quite the impact in 3rd gen and deserve to get some type of boost in stats. I mean ludicolo is already pretty good but shiftry could definitely use some improvement. Maybe give ludicolo something like storm drain or a brand new ability with a good boost in its defenses and a high boost in special attack. With shiftry maybe give it magician because of its warlock type look and give it an extremely high boost in special attack and speed. This is just my opinion on things

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 330 | Wishlist Items: 38 | Wishlist Offers: 41 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think they should give the eeveelutions a mega!! that would be so awesome

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 131 | Offers: 170 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Would be awesome if all pokemons has mega evolve except legendary pokemon.This will make people using Uber Team and I don't like it.And I know it would be insane if all pokemon has mega evolve.