Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 5- 6 ivs shiny for trade

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 123 | Offers: 31 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ah damn, idk if there is a way to make it evolve
    can u look on google? if u find a way let me know!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Would a Shiny Female Kirlia interest you in exchange for your shiny male Ralts? I found it on my friend safari but I don't have any good use for it. If it interests you, send me a PM so we can trade friend codes.

EDIT: If the Shiny Kirlia does not interest you, I also have a Shiny Sawk and Shiny Luvdisc to offer as well. Also, I am not sure about the EV/IVs of all three of my shinies, as I have no idea how to check them out. Apologies for my lack of information.
    Last edited by laboaka; 08-26-2014 at 01:55 PM.

My partners...The ones who carried me across all these years of my Pokemon time...And wouldn't change for any other team!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 123 | Offers: 31 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    hello! sorry but since i already got a gardevoir and 2 ralts im not interested in by kirlia
    for ur others pokemon, what their ivs plz?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Also, I am not sure about the EV/IVs of all three of my shinies, as I have no idea how to check them out. Apologies for my lack of information.
    I am sadly not aware of this IV information, ornilia. In fact, I have not even bothered with these terms beforehand. I can say for sure, though, that they are Kalos-born, for all the worth this info has for you, and that the Sawk has a Serious nature and the Luvdisc has a Lax nature.

My partners...The ones who carried me across all these years of my Pokemon time...And wouldn't change for any other team!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 72 | Offers: 109 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    That 6IV Shiny Vulpix knowsFlame Burst, Hypnisus, Quick Attack and Feint Attack, Drought Ability and Timid Nature

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 154 | Offers: 903 | Wishlist Items: 37 | Wishlist Offers: 101 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Event lucario , shiny skelp , shiny mamoswine , shiny Salamance , shiny gliscor , for now

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 123 | Offers: 31 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyrl View Post
    Event lucario , shiny skelp , shiny mamoswine , shiny Salamance , shiny gliscor , for now
    which are his ivs plz? nature and ability?

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    for ur others pokemon, what their ivs plz?
    If you, or someone else, could somehow teach me how to find IVs, I would be happy to tell you. And if it's that will make you consider my offer for the Shiny Sawk and the Shiny Luvdisc, I will probably have to learn how to do that. I badly need a male Ralts. XD
    Last edited by laboaka; 08-26-2014 at 10:26 PM.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 123 | Offers: 31 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by laboaka View Post
    I am sadly not aware of this IV information, ornilia. In fact, I have not even bothered with these terms beforehand. I can say for sure, though, that they are Kalos-born, for all the worth this info has for you, and that the Sawk has a Serious nature and the Luvdisc has a Lax nature.
    hello!
    im really sorry but then i won't accept, cuz im actually only looking for events i don't have or shiny 5-6 ivs
    if u ever get something nice 5-6 ivs shiny don't hesitate to come back!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Good evening! Have you made your decision?

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 15 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The regigigas is 6iv

- - - Updated - - -

Il also offee 6iv rhyperior for scolipede

- - - Updated - - -

Its shiny

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 123 | Offers: 31 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by laboaka View Post
    If you, or someone else, could somehow teach me how to find IVs, I would be happy to tell you. And if it's that will make you consider my offer for the Shiny Sawk and the Shiny Luvdisc, I will probably have to learn how to do that. I badly need a male Ralts. XD
    hello!
    hum u have to go in the safari city
    there, u go in the pokemon center, and inside a guy with purple hair can tell u the ivs of ur pokemons
    he can say some differents sentences that i don't know in english, u can find out on google

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by poleoxex View Post
    The regigigas is 6iv

- - - Updated - - -

Il also offee 6iv rhyperior for scolipede

- - - Updated - - -

Its shiny
    hello!
    is rhyperior kalos born?
    what was the pokemon u were looking for plz? (sorry i don't remember, too many trades)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Z-War* View Post
    That 6IV Shiny Vulpix knowsFlame Burst, Hypnisus, Quick Attack and Feint Attack, Drought Ability and Timid Nature
    hello!
    is ur vulpix kalos born plz?
    could u plz remind me what was the pokemon u was looking for?

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 15 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Shiny regigigas for greninja and rhyperior for scolipede. The ryhperior is not kalos born.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have a 6 iv scizor and typhlosion.
    3 iv Azumarill HP, ATt and speed KB
    3 iv hitmontop HP ATt def KB
    4 iv drilbur HP def sp ATt and sp def KB
    4 iv charizard HP ATt sp ATt and speed KB
    5 iv Vaporeon HP, ATt, def, sp ATt, speed KB
    3 iv diancie HP, sp ATt and sp def KB
    6 iv groudon
    Xerneas 3 iv HP ATt sp ATt KB
    Yveltal 3 iv ATt, sp ATt, speed KB
    Zygarde 3 IV def, sp ATt and sp def KB
    6 iv genesect
    Was traded diancie. It's powersaved as has English name.

All are shiny

Shiny event 3 iv Jirachi ATt, def, sp ATt KB

Following are legendaries that aren't shiny with 3 or more IVS:
    6iv non shiny French mew in cherish ball
    3 iv Zapdos ATt, sp ATt and sp def KB
    Mewtwo 3 iv HP ATt def KB
    3 iv Celebi ATt sp ATt and speed KB
    3 iv Darkrai ATt sp ATt and speed KB

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 154 | Offers: 903 | Wishlist Items: 37 | Wishlist Offers: 101 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    For all of them ?