Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: 5- 6 ivs shiny for trade

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hm I'm not sure if that Mew is legit. There's no record of such event and New York pokemon center always adds a small letter a,b,c or d depending from which machine the pokemon was downloaded. The ID is suspicious as well. I've done some research and no one seems to know the origin of this Mew. I cannot proof that it's hacked, but neither can I find any evidence that there ever was such event (All events are documented somewhere (not all are listed on Bulbapedia, however) - including very rare ones - since Nintendo officially announces an event). I'm personally leaning towards fake (no record, the OT doesn't match the NYPC OT and ID looks suspicious) and therefor have to pass on it.

As for your other events, could you please tell me the date and nature of the following pokemon

- Pacifico minato pikachu lax
    - Cosmo world minato pikachu
    - Jessie’s wobbuffet 2014 europe
    - Pokeball vivillon (also, is this the French or Japanese one?)
    - Diancie 2014 movie (also, is this the Taiwanese or Japanese one?)
    FC: 3582-9719-5508

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Could I trade for 5iv shiny togekiss? I would offer 6iv shiny blissey, 6iv shiny electivire, 6iv shiny feraligatr, 5iv shiny noivern, or 6iv shiny salamence.
    Last edited by Velocity; 09-06-2014 at 11:33 PM.
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015
    VGC Battler, Won 2 Premier Challenges, Top 64 MO and MA Regionals

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 123 | Offers: 31 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    hello!
    i already have them!
    anything else u could offer?

- - - Updated - - -

i don't have the pacifico one
    just the red brick : lax 9/8/14
    the cosmo : brave 9/8/14
    the captain : quirky 9/8/14 and another brave 9/8/14
    wobbuffet 15/6/14 relaxed english
    vivillon 4/6/2014 paris gentle (that's mine, got it by myself since im french)
    diancie 6/7/14 adamant

- - - Updated - - -

list updated

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I noticed you have Cynthia's Spiritomb and can I offer an English Inkay Event? 0: Its holding the berry n-n (currently on my phone)

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would love a shiny zorua, do you have a male? An can you nickname it?

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 123 | Offers: 31 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    hello kay i've already got the inkay yesterday!!

and echo, i don't have male sorry, and can't nickname it since it comes from a trade

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh okay! xD Would it be alright if I sent you the same list? I'll also included the list you have chosen n-n Since I had 2 boxes of events and still have some left over if you're interested in any of them! (:

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 123 | Offers: 31 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    oh sure! ill wait for ur list

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 123 | Offers: 31 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    link fixed up

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    Hi Ornilia I'd like the pikachu with mega kick what do you want for it I can give you a gligar with invincible but only has 3 iv's or the event pinser with mega stone or any starter also the shiny sylveon if you still have it please
    Last edited by Yoda; 09-11-2014 at 06:25 PM.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 123 | Offers: 31 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    hello
    i still have the shiny sylveon
    also which pikachu? from event? and which event exactly plz?
    for now im only looking for events i don't have or 5-6 ivs shiny kalos born

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    Ok I'm not sure which event the pikachu is from but I'll offer you a Keldeo or the pokemon I already offered for the sylveon and the pinser is from the mystery gift pinser and heracross idk if I spelled that right
    Last edited by Yoda; 09-13-2014 at 02:17 AM.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 123 | Offers: 31 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Ok I'm not sure which event the pikachu is from but I'll offer you a Keldeo or the pokemon I already offered for the sylveon and the pinser is from the mystery gift pinser and heracross idk if I spelled that right
    hello

may i ask u plz the lvl number and name of trainer, the ball and moves plz? cuz ill have to check which event it's exactly to check if i have them yet or no

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by ornilia View Post
    hello

may i ask u plz the lvl number and name of trainer, the ball and moves plz? cuz ill have to check which event it's exactly to check if i have them yet or no
    We'll the ball it's in is a cherish ball idk if I spelled that right and the ot name is smr2012 I got it at lv100 from a passerby and the moves are calm mind hydro pump secret sword and originally close combat but I changed it to surf because it's a special attacker

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm curious about the Legendary Dogs (Suicune, Raikou, and Entei) When you say Japanese Movie.. Are their names in Japanese too? 0: