Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Watch Out!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Watch Out!

I kinda had enough of people on the Passbyers I swear -_-
    This guy...

mwwe39.jpg

(Ignore the text, I was Snapchatting to a friend to warn!)

So he is looking for Keldeo and begged for it. I showed him and kindly refused. I didn't want to trade mine and he kept asking if I had one, so I showed him and told him sorry, no. Then he flipping showed off his 7-8 Keldeos and kept asking to trade.

I refused 3 times, so please watch out! Of course people with Legend Eggs too; its impossible.

I know there are tons people name Ash and probably look the same so look at his profile!

How he likes to battle is a SECRET.
    Favorite Dragon types. Likes Game Music. Feel Free to Invite Him, which you shouldn't. He likes the battles.
    Last edited by venxhero; 08-26-2014 at 10:05 PM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yah I hate it when people have "looking for X" and then you request a trade because you have one and then they don't want it or when you show it they show their own. Seriously people?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't even understand WHY they even do that in the first place. I hope everyone is aware of that and keep your Pokémon safe from those people who are desperately looking for Legendaries.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    it's just to troll you and make you mad, some people go to collect them. I saw one picture online of a guy who just had a box full of Zygrades

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I figured and my gosh, they literally have no life but to rip people off like that -3-

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 131 | Offers: 170 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sometimes that happened to me too.The more annoying is,a random passerby traded me and showing off their shiny legends and I was like "Wtf this guy wants from me" and some of them also showed me their shiny locked legends,obviously a hacker (Keldeo,Arceus,Meloetta,etc)

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Exclamation True

I was trading with a Passerby earlier and I declind his trade. So I exited out of the trade and he still trades. When I try to message him he sits there still wanting to trade. I'm like what do you want?-.-
    BTW: The only legends that(i believe) can breed are Manaphy, Phoine, and/or Cresselia. Don't accept a Mew or Diancie or any other legend egg. These passerbys want something. Don't give it to them.
    Anybody got Victini w/ victory star?

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Stackzz View Post
    I was trading with a Passerby earlier and I declind his trade. So I exited out of the trade and he still trades. When I try to message him he sits there still wanting to trade. I'm like what do you want?-.-
    BTW: The only legends that(i believe) can breed are Manaphy, Phoine, and/or Cresselia. Don't accept a Mew or Diancie or any other legend egg. These passerbys want something. Don't give it to them.
    Anybody got Victini w/ victory star?
    Not Cresselia either. The only breedable legends are Manaphy and Phione

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Katarina View Post
    Not Cresselia either. The only breedable legends are Manaphy and Phione
    How can you tell if it is a legend egg? And just wanted to add that you can breed Manaphy, but only get Phione eggs

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You can't, and I know xD And even though you can breed Manaphy for Phione, the Phione won't evolve into Manaphy And Manaphy can only be in an egg from Pokemon Ranger, I believe. I don't trust people trading eggs. Any other "legend egg" is a hack

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    A passerby traded a Darkrai to me for Kyurem. It didn't look hacked. I also got a Scizor for something that you can evolve by leveling.
    I need Mew, Genesect, Manaphy, Deoxys, Jirachi, and Shaymin.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 131 | Offers: 170 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Katarina View Post
    You can't, and I know xD And even though you can breed Manaphy for Phione, the Phione won't evolve into Manaphy And Manaphy can only be in an egg from Pokemon Ranger, I believe. I don't trust people trading eggs. Any other "legend egg" is a hack
    I've heard that legends egg can cause "Bad egg" to appear on your game,duplicating the whole time and corrupting your save file,but i dont know if bad egg still exist in X/Y

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victini's Fire ☪ View Post
    I've heard that legends egg can cause "Bad egg" to appear on your game,duplicating the whole time and corrupting your save file,but i dont know if bad egg still exist in X/Y
    They do, a friend of mine got one not too long ago on WT, I think, and wasn't sure what to do with his game

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    To be honest, I think I'll only trade with foreign (Japanese) passbyers since they really do trade their shinies/legendaries for something so common or even legendaries. I even offered a shiny and they would offer me a legend/s.legend c:

But I do encounter at least 2 people who would ask for a shiny (assuming we'll do a shiny trade) then they'll switch to a non-shiny Raichu or even a Weedle/Marill.. Like wtheck dude D;

UGH I have they'll try to give you an egg saying its Diancie, Mew, etc. Lol its so lame I swear so I'll show off the real thing then they wanna trade their legends for it. Like no. You tried to rip me off and now you want it? How about noooo dude.

EVEN WORSE. When they ask you to a trade and you accept. All they do is show off their legends/shinies then end the trade. Like really? Why? Waste of time. There TWO traders (Male&Female) who would show of their "shiny rotom" then they don't trade. I try to be nice even though I had people doing that to me.

ONE TIME. Just a few days ago. Some guy was showing off all his Pokemons. I got annoyed so I started showing off mine as well then he would put up "Please I want that" , "Yes trade" , "shiny please" After I showed about 10 or so, I ended it then he got mad at me. Seriously, don't do it in the first place if you can't handle someone doing it back to you, jerk. >_____>

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 131 | Offers: 170 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    xD Same here,when a random passerby traded me and started showing off all of his/her shiny pokemons,i got pissed then I showed off all of my shiny then that guy stopped showing off his shiny and cancelled the trade.To me this is more annoying than people using Uber team,was hatching some eggs then someone traded me just to show his pokemon,please,they should get a better life -.-
    ( This thing happened to me everyday )