Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Watch Out!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I literally had a guy who showed off his shiny legends, and he was missing some that I had, so I showed them to him and he wanted them, putting up the same messages your guy did, Kayfarron, and I cancelled my end of the trade and the last things he put up were a big eff you in all caps and then a bunch of messages that said I suck and all. People are just stupid and mean about it, so I'm always weary when I accept trades from Passerbys.

But never accept them to show up in your friends list. I had a guy ask me for Deoxys and kept putting up the SUM2013 Giratina. I said no and that it wasn't for trade, and then he kept asking to trade and asked for the same pkmn and offered the same pkmn. He apologized and then wanted to register me so I did, and all he did was spam the same trade over and over again -.- So I tried to stay offline for as long as possible, b/c I didn't know how to remove him from that list, and he stopped asking after a good 2 weeks

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I just reported blackwind92, he just lied to me about his Pokémon and took my 5IV S.Froakie .__. ugh.

1805-3508-8916 IGN: Shawn | New York

http://i61.tinypic.com/1z3szh1.jpg
    Last edited by venxhero; 08-29-2014 at 05:48 AM.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 131 | Offers: 170 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kayfarron View Post
    I just reported blackwind92, he just lied to me about his Pokémon and took my 5IV S.Froakie .__. ugh.

1805-3508-8916 IGN: Shawn | New York

http://i61.tinypic.com/1z3szh1.jpg
    Another helpful information, I shouldn't trade with him later and ty for the info

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Not to brag and all
    but I once was tricked for a diancie egg and got mugged for a shiny dragalge LUCKILY
    What hatch to my surprise though was a 5iv adamant torchic with HA perfect hp, atk, def, spD, spe i guess that wasnt a total lost after all

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
    Not to brag and all
    but I once was tricked for a diancie egg and got mugged for a shiny dragalge LUCKILY
    What hatch to my surprise though was a 5iv adamant torchic with HA perfect hp, atk, def, spD, spe i guess that wasnt a total lost after all
    Is it legit though?

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    One time I was tradeing with this girl and she had a shiny Celebe and I called her a hacker and she got mad and left the trade
    Last edited by Yoda; 10-13-2014 at 05:16 AM.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 22 | Offers: 20 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    One time some guy kept on showing off his legendary Pokemon. I didn't want to trade so I kept declining. After three times, he showed these Pokemon with rude names for their nicknames. Some people...

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikky View Post
    One time some guy kept on showing off his legendary Pokemon. I didn't want to trade so I kept declining. After three times, he showed these Pokemon with rude names for their nicknames. Some people...
    Just completely lack maturity. Granted it's a child orientated game, but still.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkest Antimatter View Post
    Just completely lack maturity. Granted it's a child orientated game, but still.
    Exactly There are little kids playing the games too and these guys do stuff like that

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 131 | Offers: 170 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikky View Post
    You can always "attack" back by showing off your legendary/shiny Pokemon to the trader.I always do that when a random passerby traded me and showed off his/her Pokemon then they stopped trading me xD

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    What I would do is stay away from trades like that. Pokebay has a trade station and forums for a reason. Also, when you are in the trade, sometimes it is best to be educated on what you are trading. Know that legendaries can't come from eggs, and know what pokemon are shiny locked, etc. If you're educated on what you're trading, you won't get scammed .
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015
    VGC Battler, Won 2 Premier Challenges, Top 64 MO and MA Regionals

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Huh. When I return the whole "I'll show off all my good Pokémon because that's what you're doing" thing, they just watch for a moment, then show me exactly the same Pokémon I showed them (if they have it) or something they think is better (if they don't). I can NEVER get those people to leave me alone! I've even tried changing my status message on there to say "No battle/trade!" and these idiots STILL ask me for both!
    (-o-) ¨(`o˛)¨ (-o-)