Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LF Vivillon Patterns

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

LF Vivillon Patterns

In regards to others who are looking to complete their Vivillon collection, after seeing the posts after mine, an idea came to mind. To turn this topic, where I laid my old request, to a topic where Vivillon collectors can post on and search to complete their collections. If there are no other similar topics, this one can become a Vivillon Collection "central" for those who want to complete their collection, or want to help others complete theirs.

So, to anyone who is looking to communicate with others and help their collection, this is the place for you, fellas. Let the buttefly hunt begin!

(To the Admins/mods: If I break any rules and this topic needs to be moved in order to serve it's purpose, if any mods or admins see this, feel free to make this topic accomodate to the proper rules, and sorry in advance if any confusion is caused. Also, a topic title change may be in order. XD)

{OLD FIRST POST: I am searching for two specific Vivillon patterns to add to my Vivillon collection. I am not looking for anything special, just the two patterns that interest me. It is also prefered if they keep their original name (Vivillon). They are:

Meadow Pattern Vivillon
    Jungle Pattern Vivillon

I don't have much to offer in return, aside from other patterns that I have and may help you as well. The ones I can get my hands on are Marine, my native one, and then I have a Continental, Elegant and Modern Pattern. Hope they are within your interest and you can help me out with them. }

As of now, these requests of mine are complete, thanks to GSlinux. Pay no attention to this request, and have fun with your Vivillon collecting.
    Last edited by laboaka; 09-08-2014 at 06:28 PM.

My partners...The ones who carried me across all these years of my Pokemon time...And wouldn't change for any other team!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hello laboaka,

I have, and can, trade those two patterns. They also have all of the egg moves, so you can customize their move-sets to your liking. Also, I hate cloning, so these are not cloned. I breed all of my Vivillon sets with 5IVs. I finally managed to collect all the Vivillon patterns, so I am not interested in any more, therefore do you have anything else you might want to trade for these two patterns?
    Last edited by GSlinux; 09-05-2014 at 04:47 PM.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by GSlinux View Post
    Hello laboaka,

I have, and can, trade those two patterns. They also have all of the egg moves, so you can customize their move-sets to your liking. Also, I hate cloning, so these are not cloned. I breed all of my Vivillon sets with 5IVs. I finally managed to collect all the Vivillon patterns, so I am not interested in any more, therefore do you have anything else you might want to trade for these two patterns?
    I sadly do not have much to trade outside my native pattern (the other 3 I recently traded for other patterns, so my native one is all I have). And I do not bother or know much about this IV stuff, so no luck there either.

Thanks for the offer, but I hardly see if anything I have can be a good tradeoff for the quality of your patterns. Perhaps if you could just breed some normal Vivillon of these two patterns, with no fancy IV stuff and all that jazz? XD

(On a sidenote, do you happen to have an english-named Tundra Pattern Vivillon? I have a Japanese Tundra, but I would prefer an english one to make the collection more organised. Does a Tundra replacement trade sound good to ya?)

My partners...The ones who carried me across all these years of my Pokemon time...And wouldn't change for any other team!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by laboaka View Post
    I sadly do not have much to trade outside my native pattern (the other 3 I recently traded for other patterns, so my native one is all I have). And I do not bother or know much about this IV stuff, so no luck there either.

Thanks for the offer, but I hardly see if anything I have can be a good tradeoff for the quality of your patterns. Perhaps if you could just breed some normal Vivillon of these two patterns, with no fancy IV stuff and all that jazz? XD

(On a sidenote, do you happen to have an english-named Tundra Pattern Vivillon? I have a Japanese Tundra, but I would prefer an english one to make the collection more organised. Does a Tundra replacement trade sound good to ya?)
    I have every single pattern in both the language in which they were caught, and in English. And yes, I do have a Tundra pattern Vivillon with the same stats as the Jungle and Meadow patterns.

You know what, I feel like helping you with your collection, so I will trade the Vivillons you mentioned for the Jungle and Meadow pattern Vivillons I have. We can also exchange the Tundra Vivillons, no worries. Once again, I like to breed these Vivillons so that is why I have a few complete sets. I guess you can call me the Vivillon and Floette freak! XD

Please let me know if you are interested.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have every single pattern in both the language in which they were caught, and in English. And yes, I do have a Tundra pattern Vivillon with the same stats as the Jungle and Meadow patterns.

You know what, I feel like helping you with your collection, so I will trade the Vivillons you mentioned for the Jungle and Meadow pattern Vivillons I have. We can also exchange the Tundra Vivillons, no worries. Once again, I like to breed these Vivillons so that is why I have a few complete sets. I guess you can call me the Vivillon and Floette freak! XD

Please let me know if you are interested.
    Yeah, this one sounds interesting, although as said, I mostly traded the extra ones I had (except two), so my native Vivillon pattern is all I have, which is Marine. If you don't mind with it, I can send you two of them for the Meadow/Jungle Patterns. My FC can be found on my profile, so if you feel like doing this trade, just add me.

(The two extras I still have are a Sandstorm and a Sun pattern, but I am saving them for english Savanna and Monsoon patterns, the only other ones I am missing from my collection.)

I dunno, perhaps if you have any of these other two patterns, would you also be interested in trading you these as well? So, it would be two Marine Patterns for Meadow/Jungle and the Sandstorm/Sun ones for Savanna/Monsoon. And the Tundra pattern exchange, of course. XD

(Btw, in case you are able to trade these, I would prefer no nicknames on them, only their original name, Vivillon. I am not doing well with nicknames, sadly. XD)

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    They have no nicknames. The only PKMN that I've given nicknames are those I use for battling. I do not touch those that I intend to trade or otherwise collect. I do not mind trading whichever Vivillon you are missing; I would just breed another one, is quite easy and does not take too long.

You can find my friend-code on my profile. Send me a PM for when you might be available for the trade.

Regards.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    They have no nicknames. The only PKMN that I've given nicknames are those I use for battling. I do not touch those that I intend to trade or otherwise collect. I do not mind trading whichever Vivillon you are missing; I would just breed another one, is quite easy and does not take too long.

You can find my friend-code on my profile. Send me a PM for when you might be available for the trade.

Regards.
    Many thanks for all the help, mate. Keep being helpfull for other Vivillon collectors out there as well.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Enjoy the Vivillons. The entire collection is very hard to obtain. ^_^

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Do either of you have the JPN Event Pokeball Viv???

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I do not have the JPN event Pokéball Vivillon, but I do have the French one. Are you exclusively looking for that particular one?

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yes I am, If you run across one please let me know

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFalcon94 View Post
    Yes I am, If you run across one please let me know
    I'll try to see if I can get a few. Not going to be easy, but I can sure try. ^^

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hello laboaka,

What would you like in return for the Icy Snow, Jungle, River and Ocean Patterns?

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by PoKoolKelly View Post
    What would you like in return for the Icy Snow, Jungle, River and Ocean Patterns?
    I am not looking for anything in particular right now; do you have anything of similar value?
    I could trade you all of the wanted patterns for a shiny or an event PKMN. Is just something that came to my mind, it does not have to be anything of the sort.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The only rare ones I have are the PokéBall, Fancy and Sun Patterns. I'm obviously keeping the PokéBall and Fancy ones for myself but the sun one is for a friend. In terms of Shinies, I have a female Lv.25 Shiny Remoraid, female Lv.15 Shiny Luvdisc and male Lv.25 Shiny Skrelp free that I don't need. I could give you either of those and if you want I can give them PokéRus seen as I know you like to IV breed etc.